Gaming Introducing myself. Hi I'm Grizlack.

Grizlack

New User
Dec 7, 2015
My name is Hayden but most of my friends call me Grizlack or Griz.

I'm from the United States east coast.

-I'm 18

-I found freedom from someone who watched my videos and told me I should consider partnership. I was never partnered and wanted to hop into one to see how things are.

-I mostly wanted to join to get to know other content creators. Bounce ideas off of each other and establish a group of friends where we can support each other on our videos/projects/idea.s

-Most of the time I play video games and make short videos that have to do with my interest in video games. So like editing, sometimes letsplays, voice/commentaries, ect. When I'm off the computer I like to take photographs and film cars while also finding other things to shoot.

-When I started YouTube I always wanted to do commentaries like Seananners but when I saved up enough money to buy a PC I realized that a lot of other people are doing the same thing. So I decided to upload videos of me and my friends playing games and just go with the flow on my own videos. I didn't really have a set schedule or category for uploads because I wanted to hit a variety of groups and see which one that interested me the most. I haven't really found that group yet. I notice a lot of people actually like my voice and when I do commentaries so I might direct myself more toward those videos. But on the side I like to make edits and other videos. I'm here to establish some sort of group of people that can help me deiced on where I can go with these videos.

-My biggest dream is to make videos and have people entertained by them and for me to be proud of my work. The money and the fame would be a plus but I'm really all about being proud of what I've accomplished.

-What kind of channel do you run?: Dang this is a difficult question. Mostly all around kind of gaming. Whatever i'm interested in I'll upload. Feel free to check out my channel to see for yourself.

-What kind of content do you upload? Mostly gaming

When do you upload?: Whenever. Because I don't have a large audience or plan for my videos I just upload whenever. I hope to change that and get things more organized while I'm here.

EDIT: I would also like to add that I only play on PC and I don't own any console. Feel free to add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grizlack

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GrizlacksChannel

Feel free to email me too or add me on steam to contact me. I would love to make a connection!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
I want to personally welcome you to The Freedom Family, It is great that you are doing what you want to do. There is a lot of people in this family. You could probably find someone to work with. Honestly, I wouldn't mind working with you myself. You have a dedicated mind and that's what's hard to find these days. Message me and or inbox me. If not its alright. You go ahead and keep on going. Remember to follow your dreams there are always opportunities out there!

Sincerely,
Epic Mala

Grizlack

New User
Dec 7, 2015
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! Do you only play on PC or do you play on console as well? Also, you may want to add a subscription bar to your forums name. Here is a link to help you with that:https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Yeah I only do PC games. Feel free to add me on steam.[DOUBLEPOST=1449543626][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to personally welcome you to The Freedom Family, It is great that you are doing what you want to do. There is a lot of people in this family. You could probably find someone to work with. Honestly, I wouldn't mind working with you myself. You have a dedicated mind and that's what's hard to find these days. Message me and or inbox me. If not its alright. You go ahead and keep on going. Remember to follow your dreams there are always opportunities out there!

Sincerely,
Epic Mala
yeah go ahead and add me on steam.