Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Freedom Family! I've been partnered with Freedom for about 6 months now and I just recently found out about this community site, so I decided to make a thread introducing myself.

I'm 11 years old, and I do YouTube videos. I quit YouTube for around 3 months due to a bad-speed computer (or at least, for the games I play). Now, I started making videos and I usually do some agar.io, astr.io, and soon hopefully real games and lets plays. I'm not your average 11 year old who is obsessed with Minecraft, so please check me out and hopefully subscribe! I'm trying to do daily uploads but sometimes if I am busy or if it is hard for me to get clips it can be delayed by an extra day or week. Thank you for taking your time reading this and I wish the best of luck for ANYONE doing YouTube, and I hope all of you will become something special on YouTube one day, no matter how small or big your channel is. Have a fantastic day! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1481332817][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you guys again for reading :D

EDIT: Here's the template added-in

Your name/alias: Gamma
Where are you from?: US
How old are you?: 11
How did you find Freedom!? YouTube Video on top small channels
What made you join our forums?: Wanted to motivate people and myself, and mostly get involved with the community
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and rarely programming.
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to help some people and I ended up doing gameplays
What is your biggest dream? Becoming something special on YouTube
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and rarely stories.
How frequently do you upload?: 1-2 days.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey, Freedom Family! I've been partnered with Freedom for about 6 months now and I just recently found out about this community site, so I decided to make a thread introducing myself.

I'm 11 years old, and I do YouTube videos. I quit YouTube for around 3 months due to a bad-speed computer (or at least, for the games I play). Now, I started making videos and I usually do some agar.io, astr.io, and soon hopefully real games and lets plays. I'm not your average 11 year old who is obsessed with Minecraft, so please check me out and hopefully subscribe! I'm trying to do daily uploads but sometimes if I am busy or if it is hard for me to get clips it can be delayed by an extra day or week. Thank you for taking your time reading this and I wish the best of luck for ANYONE doing YouTube, and I hope all of you will become something special on YouTube one day, no matter how small or big your channel is. Have a fantastic day! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1481332817][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you guys again for reading :D

What made you join our forums?: Wanted to motivate people and myself, and mostly get involved with the community
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to help some people and I ended up doing gameplays

Welcome to freedom!
11 years old? You shouldn't have a google account at that age and your not allowed to be signing contracts or monetization agreements. Your parents can make your google account however you aren't allowed to be signing contracts. Ensure your parents know.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy being with freedom!

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi welcome to Freedom/forums.
Have fun and i hope you enjoy your time here :)
Thank you!
Welcome to freedom!
11 years old? You shouldn't have a google account at that age and your not allowed to be signing contracts or monetization agreements. Your parents can make your google account however you aren't allowed to be signing contracts. Ensure your parents know.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy being with freedom!
Thanks, but I'm pretty sure I can accept a contract...
Hello best friend,welcome to freedom.Hope you having a great time,it's a pleasure to meet you.Best of luck for what you want to do in your life,my best wishes are always with you :)
Thanks! ;)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Neat intro man! Thanks man! Never Give up! :p Off to check your channel now! :D