Gaming INTRODUCING MYSELF :D

Your name:Joshua

Where are you from?: North Carolina

How old are you?:23

How did you find Freedom!? A member of PGUK contacted me on twitter

What made you join our forums?: To get to know everyone :D

What are your hobbies?: Gaming and spending time with my sons

What is your favorite food? Probably chicken wings

Why did you start YouTube? i have a vlogging channel first off, i started this because my first son was born and i wanted to capture everything, and now i started a gaming channel because i LOVE gaming

What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming

What kind of content do you upload? Funny, horror compilations, playthroughs and let's plays

When do you upload?: i try to as often as i can, at least everyday if possible

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdeBCIgb2yS1-i3Fk_DaL7Q

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Joshua , Welcome to Freedom :)

if you need any help just ask !!!

I love horror but jump easy and that game wick your playing I hate have jumped a lot at it xD I will check it out !!

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!