Gaming Introducing My New Channel

Danzil

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi, My name is Daniel and im 19 years old, I have a youtube channel called Danzil my videos consist of mostly gaming playing games like FIFA, MINECRAFT, COD and many more

I am very new to this and would love some feedback on my videos i only have 5 subscribers and would love to have more and create my own community check out my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCQEai4CbFNTeaXdZh0FAeRw

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:

PandaLeRawr

Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the fam.

I bet you'll get more subs in no time :3
AND
you'll have 6 subs now Since I'll sub to ya

Have a nice day !!

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community! Consistent uploading and producing the best quality possible is what i've learned. I just started recently too. Actually like 3 weeks ago so I'm not much help.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community. Youtube's a long but fun journey.
Half a year in, 24 subs. We all just gotta keep on improving ;D

Reactions: Danzil

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi, My name is Daniel and im 19 years old, I have a youtube channel called Danzil my videos consist of mostly gaming playing games like FIFA, MINECRAFT, COD and many more

I am very new to this and would love some feedback on my videos i only have 5 subscribers and would love to have more and create my own community

Thank you for reading :)

Welcome to the family mate, How you fond about Freeom!, What types games do you play and if you have any question feel free to ask :)

Ken Banks

New User
May 11, 2014
My name is kenneth Banks III. Ive been with freedom for quite a while now. Its a good experience. I have i believe 12 subs. I wanted get more and grow better. I quit last time and stopped but this time I'm not quitting.

Danzil

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
My name is kenneth Banks III. Ive been with freedom for quite a while now. Its a good experience. I have i believe 12 subs. I wanted get more and grow better. I quit last time and stopped but this time I'm not quitting.

its so hard not to give up when you put so much time and effort into vids and not get any views

Danzil

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Just consistently upload videos. Mine just started to get views. Also make sure to have good tags for your videos.

i find it hard to think of tags haha i think i put around 8-10 per video i just hope i put the right ones