Gaming Introducing my channel

Ryu Token

New User
May 12, 2016
Hello there Freedom family. I create gaming videos on YouTube , but not any gaming videos , I usually play more obscure games. I also love RPG's from the golden classics such as Final Fantasy all the way to the newest ones such as Persona 5. If you're into that kinda stuff and also like some nice commentary to go along with it , feel free to check me out! [I'm also open for collaborations]
Thanks for listening,
Ryu

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there Freedom family. I create gaming videos on YouTube , but not any gaming videos , I usually play more obscure games. I also love RPG's from the golden classics such as Final Fantasy all the way to the newest ones such as Persona 5. If you're into that kinda stuff and also like some nice commentary to go along with it , feel free to check me out! [I'm also open for collaborations]
Thanks for listening,
Ryu
Hello to you as well Ryu ^^ I used to play a lot of Final Fantasy games when I was younger, for numbers 8/10. What was your first Final Fantasy game that you started to play?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks for listening,
Ryu

Please take away the video from your post as it is against the rules.
If you would like to post videos Visit the content section but be sure to have karma in mind and check out some one else's video before you post yours