Gaming Introducing My Channel : TheDaker66

Erick Cardenas

New User
Nov 28, 2016
El Centro
YouTube
SPANISH:
Solo quiero hacerlos saber que soy nuevo en este Network partner de youtube y si podrian ayudar a ganar un poco de gama con colaboraciones en youtube! Soy un Gamer de 17/18 (Mi cumpleaños esta cerca) Hablo los dos idiomas bien nomas que el español es mi primer idioma. Me dedico en hacer gameplays de todo tipo de juegos (Shooters, Horror, Coop) y si podria saber si hay alguien que pudiese hacer colaboraciones. Muchas gracias por leer esto.

English:
Hello everybody on Freedoom! I'm new to this network and I hope I get your help in making my channel grow. Im a seventeen/eighteen year old Mexican Gamer who speaks both languages easily (but I still have an accent) I record gameplays and have a lot of time making hobbies into gaming. I could collaborate with anybody. My most categories of games are: Horror, Shooters, or co-op games. Thanks for reading and your time everybody

Your name/alias: Taka/Daker
Where are you from?: El Centro, California
How old are you?: 17/ closely 18
How did you find Freedom!? I've been recommended many times to this network
What made you join our forums?: Because I want to grow my channel and need help with partnership
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports, of chit chat with friends
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? Because this became a hobbie for me since I was 8 years old
What is your biggest dream? Become at least country famous on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Vlog (After I gain some popularity)
How frequently do you upload?: Mostly like twice a week

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
ah the accent, its either you greatest weapon or your greatest weakness. it always depends. welcome to freedom dude, dont be afraid to ask questions and i hope to see you around

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
SPANISH:
Solo quiero hacerlos saber que soy nuevo en este Network partner de youtube y si podrian ayudar a ganar un poco de gama con colaboraciones en youtube! Soy un Gamer de 17/18 (Mi cumpleaños esta cerca) Hablo los dos idiomas bien nomas que el español es mi primer idioma. Me dedico en hacer gameplays de todo tipo de juegos (Shooters, Horror, Coop) y si podria saber si hay alguien que pudiese hacer colaboraciones. Muchas gracias por leer esto.

English:
Hello everybody on Freedoom! I'm new to this network and I hope I get your help in making my channel grow. Im a seventeen/eighteen year old Mexican Gamer who speaks both languages easily (but I still have an accent) I record gameplays and have a lot of time making hobbies into gaming. I could collaborate with anybody. My most categories of games are: Horror, Shooters, or co-op games. Thanks for reading and your time everybody

Your name/alias: Taka/Daker
Where are you from?: El Centro, California
How old are you?: 17/ closely 18
How did you find Freedom!? I've been recommended many times to this network
What made you join our forums?: Because I want to grow my channel and need help with partnership
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports, of chit chat with friends
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? Because this became a hobbie for me since I was 8 years old
What is your biggest dream? Become at least country famous on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Vlog (After I gain some popularity)
How frequently do you upload?: Mostly like twice a week
Welcome to the Community :)

Horror Games FTW! Mostly enjoy the Resident Evil series myself, what games are yiu currently working on?