Gaming Introducing My Channel & Me

Caroline Jones

New User
Hello,

Your name: My name is Caroline Jones but you can call me CJ

(Optional) Where are you from?: I was born in Russia but was adopted when I was 4 years old & I am liven in USA, eastern time zone.

(Optional) How old are you?: I am 20 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom from YouTube.

What made you join our forums?: I don't know, I guess I just wanted to join.

What are your hobbies?: Working with animals, taken pictures (photography), & Playing Sports.

What is your favorite food? I don't have any favorite food but I do have favorite drink & that is MTN Dew.

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I got very board at home & I needed something to do.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Working with Animals (like becoming a animal control) & become a youtuber.

What kind of channel do you run?: Right now I'm jut working on my Minecraft channel only.

What kind of content do you upload? Ohm I don't really don't know.

When do you upload?: once a day (trying to because I'm record to much videos that needed to be edit).

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12axpvxRmNF1ABMEnIhfbg

If you're u guys/ladies reading this, I have few thing to say...

The part with the age question, I am 20 years but a lot of player who watched my video calls me a lier a lot because they don't think I am 20 years old. For some reason, my voice & face doesn't make with my age. Player thinks I am between 9 - 13 years old (I don't know why). So pretty much I get picked out a lot & it sometimes turns into bullying.

Also to give you a heads up, I am a female but I am a "tomboy" & my favorite color is Orange.

My YouTube goal is to get 1k subscribers, I do know it takes time to get it but my channel doesn't seem to be growing at all.

Thank You for The Time to Read This,

Have a good day, night, or Afternoon...

~CJ

Last edited:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.
Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
OH MY GOSH. I'm 22 and people think I am 14-15. I even get child tickets. Welcome to the club. Population! US!

All the best. : 3

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here and I hope it helps you out! If you need anything then feel free to speak to one of us! :D
All the best! :)

Caroline Jones

New User
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.
Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
OH MY GOSH. I'm 22 and people think I am 14-15. I even get child tickets. Welcome to the club. Population! US!

All the best. : 3

I did follow the sub batten but it kept failing on me, it even saying error.

Also U get picked at about your age, How do you deal with it?