Community Introducing Me!

Arcadent

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys! My name is Alannah and I recently partnered with Freedom! For my youtube channel Arcadent. I currently have 121 subscribers and normally get an average of 30-40 views per video :) If anyone would like to collab on any kind of video or need any help with their channels give me a shout :D

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys! My name is Alannah and I recently partnered with Freedom! For my youtube channel Arcadent. I currently have 121 subscribers and normally get an average of 30-40 views per video :) If anyone would like to collab on any kind of video or need any help with their channels give me a shout :D
whats your channel?
add what i have ↓↓↓↓↓

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Miss Arcadent, What types of videos do you do and how you find about Freedom! ?

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Hi there! Welcome!

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hey man I'd love to coll
ab if you'd wanna!

Arcadent

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Family Miss Arcadent, What types of videos do you do and how you find about Freedom! ?

Hi! I do gaming videos and starting up tech reviews and vlogs soon hopefully :D unfortunately i cannot link my channel yet because i havent used the forums a lot, i found out about freedom through twitter actually! One of my friends was partnered with them and said it was a great network :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi! I do gaming videos and starting up tech reviews and vlogs soon hopefully :D unfortunately i cannot link my channel yet because i havent used the forums a lot, i found out about freedom through twitter actually! One of my friends was partnered with them and said it was a great network :D

That's good you hear from twitter and its very good one of your friend told you to join Freedom! and I hope you have fun time with us, youtube, and Freedom! and any question feel free to ask :)