Gaming Introducing me and my channel!

FifaPlaty

New User
Jan 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom family!

So who am I? Well I am a 18 year old guy from Norway. Not just Norway, but the part of Norway that no one acknowledges, the northern one. Anyways, I started YouTube as early as back in 2012, but back then I only made videos when I had nothing else to do, as I had been inspired by other YouTubers to at least try out making videos. So back then I guess you could say I was fairly inconsistent. But over the last years I have become more and more motivated towards working with YouTube, as I really love making videos!:)

On my YouTube channel I play Fifa (as my my name might suggest), but I also play games like GTA 5 and NBA 2K16, which I can also upload if that is something you want to see. But my channel mainly consists of all sorts of Fifa videos, from wagers to player reviews and my own created series. I like to at least try and be funny and entertaining (although I sometimes fail miserably), and I also edit my videos thoroughly before posting them, as I prefer quality over quantity. On the topic of quantity, I usually upload 3 times a week, but there will be weeks where I upload 4 times, and sometimes also 2. My dream is to become big on YouTube, so that I can one day do it as a full-time job, and I am dedicated to working and getting better so that my dream can one day become reality. I came across Freedom about a year ago, and it looked like a really nice network, so I instantly joined! I also thought the forum looked nice, so here I am!:)

Other than YouTube, I like to play football (soccer) and basketball, an my favourite teams are Liverpool and Portland Trail Blazers!

I hope that through this forum I can interact with some new people, get some feedback on my channel, and maybe find someone who wants to collaborate or just play games with me in general!:)
So let me know if you are interested!

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this, and if there is anything you want to know just leave it right here. It would also make my day if you checked out my channel! And if you enjoy my content, feel free to subscribe!:)

Cheers!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-w8IVbMaUawQytXCFG2Xnw

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. And thank you for that wonderful introduction! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3