Gaming Introducing - iFaster

iFaster

New User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from Mexico.

(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 19 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? I found this network in twitter (CriticalGrade).

What made you join our forums?: Because I want to participate in all themes for this forum.

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are play volleyball and play videogames.

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is enchiladas.

Why did you start YouTube? Because i want to be famous.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Be most handsome.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gameplays.

What kind of content do you upload? Random games.

When do you upload?: Everytime.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/iFastez

:)Subscribe(y) (Y)
Follow me in my social media:
Facebook: https://goo.gl/Xu1QTi
Twitter: https://goo.gl/SZp3Av

Sorry for my english, I still learning. :eek:

Attachments

• Faster2.png
    Faster2.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 1

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @iFaster,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Playing video games is one of my favourite hobbies, falling behind creating YouTube videos. Unfortunately due to school, and a lot of other things that impact my schedule, I haven't been able to do as much gaming as I'd like to. I am very much looking forward to the end of this year and next year because there are some games that I'm very excited for like The Division and No Man's Sky! Are you excited for any upcoming titles yourself?

I don't know what enchiladas is but after doing a quick Google Images search, I think I need to try this food some time! :p

Visit the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place for gamers to socialize and discuss topics. Your English isn't bad by the way!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

iFaster

New User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
Thank you very much! :p @41Danny1

Not really, I was excited for Halo 5 Guardians and GoW Ultimate... I love this games.
I like the shooters games because I started playing the Halo 2 in my console Xbox classic and I loved it!! :rolleyes:

Really you need to try this food :D It's very delicious!

And I'll go to visit the "gaming discussion" Thanks (y) (Y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you very much! :p @41Danny1

Not really, I was excited for Halo 5 Guardians and GoW Ultimate... I love this games.
I like the shooters games because I started playing the Halo 2 in my console Xbox classic and I loved it!! :rolleyes:

Really you need to try this food :D It's very delicious!

And I'll go to visit the "gaming discussion" Thanks (y) (Y)
I like shooters too! Halo 5 Guardians looks like an amazing game, I wish I had an Xbox One to play it. :D I haven't played that many Halo games but my first was Halo Reach on the 360 and I absolutely loved it. I have gotten familiar with the story arches (kinda) and I think the campaign in Reach was the best.

Reactions: iFaster

iFaster

New User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
I like shooters too! Halo 5 Guardians looks like an amazing game, I wish I had an Xbox One to play it. :D I haven't played that many Halo games but my first was Halo Reach on the 360 and I absolutely loved it. I have gotten familiar with the story arches (kinda) and I think the campaign in Reach was the best.
I wish I had an xbox one too! but I have an xbox 360 only. I played all the halo games (Halo 1, 2 [The best for me :rolleyes:], 3, wars[This wash a ugly game for me :confused:], Reach[I loved it <3], 4[Good game but i prefer halo reach], and halo 5 I can't play because I don't have an xbox one :(

I recommended you the campaign of Halo 2 I love this campaign!! Really I want an xbox one because I want to play halo 2 remastered (Halo: The Master Chief Collection) :D

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I wish I had an xbox one too! but I have an xbox 360 only. I played all the halo games (Halo 1, 2 [The best for me :rolleyes:], 3, wars[This wash a ugly game for me :confused:], Reach[I loved it <3], 4[Good game but i prefer halo reach], and halo 5 I can't play because I don't have an xbox one :(

I recommended you the campaign of Halo 2 I love this campaign!! Really I want an xbox one because I want to play halo 2 remastered (Halo: The Master Chief Collection) :D
Thanks for the recommendation @iFaster!

I'll definitely play the Remastered Halo 2 if/when I get an Xbox One, I've always enjoyed the franchise. :) I hope you get an Xbox One soon!