Gaming Introducing Harron Poulton (ITsAza96)to freedom

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
hello everyone this is a short description of myself and why i came to you guys (Freedom) !!
hope to hear from you guys soon thank you so much for having me on board :D
Your name: Harron Poulton
(Optional) Where are you from?: Birmingham, United Kindom
(Optional) How old are you?:19
How did you find Freedom!? recommended through a friend :D!!
What made you join our forums?: it made join you guys because i wanted a friendly community that will help guide in any shape or form to shine the best route to having a successful gaming channel.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
What is your favorite food? hot and spicy and pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because after playing Call Of Duty games from a child since MW2 i watch many many youtubers go from being so small to being 3million+ subs such as, Tmartn, nadeshot, scumpii, Ali-a. At this point in time, i wish i did it as a young kid but money was a problem, now its not and i want to do what i dream of doing when i was a child and here i am, 7 years down the line, and i have my own youtube which i started 2 months ago
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? apart from having/running my own electrical business (if that actually works while problems at college) id say my biggest dream is being able to bring content to youtube for other beginners who play call of duty like i did, back in the day
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Call of Duty and Need for speed videos and more
When do you upload?: I try to upload as various as i can, i try day by day, to get content unless i forget to get footage i forget but that is coming to an end. so i will try and upload 3-4 times a week
Channel link:channel/UCwYJVT1Cut_NTynNDuS97rQ

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
okay thank you and im up to where i have to create a custom URL:// but i cannot access it as im only a member at the moment, im having trouble with the freedom invite on your youtube channel dashboard any tips on how i can fix or resolve this thank you

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro! Welcome to the Freedom Forums! Make sure to check out the "FAQ" sections to see how to become a full member on the Freedom Forums and read the rules! Also to create a custom URL you must have a minimum of 500 subscribers by the way. I checked out your channel and I am your 23rd subscriber, I hope I am going to help you grow and I plan to watch more of your videos, I just watched one of your videos called Quickscoping montage and I loved it! Doing the same for me is always appreciated but not required! Good luck growing! :)

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
so for me to get a subscribe button i need 500 subs? i dont want to sound cheesy but is there anyway of advertising without getting, strikes with freedom in anyway? or is it just through that forum for advertising ? and thanks nikedebuts ill check your channel out btw i just uploaded a video :)

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
so for me to get a subscribe button i need 500 subs? i dont want to sound cheesy but is there anyway of advertising without getting, strikes with freedom in anyway? or is it just through that forum for advertising ? and thanks nikedebuts ill check your channel out btw i just uploaded a video :)
Hi,
No! No! I'm sorry, I misinterpreted you! Click here to get the subscribe button, but you don't need a custom url to get the subscribe button, I'm just saying you need 500 subscribers for a custom url! But look at my subscribe button details, basically go to your channel and copy the letters and numbers after channel/(input here)
Example: upload_2015-11-16_20-10-27.png
Also, my channel link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDAim_F5Ok5xNUwq5K8--tQ so all you would put in the highlighted area is that last text. I hope I helped you fix this problem as it is somewhat hard to explain it. xD

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
btw how do you have the youtube channel then goal - objectiv of viewer count and subsscribers and the click here to sub? how do i do that

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey again, just wanted to let you know that your channel link is: UCwYJVT1Cut_NTynNDuS97rQ. So you would put that in the highlighted area.[DOUBLEPOST=1447722672][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw how do you have the youtube channel then goal - objectiv of viewer count and subsscribers and the click here to sub? how do i do that
To do my signature, 1) Click on the top right hand corner where it says your name then click "Signature."
upload_2015-11-16_20-15-36.png
Next type out what you want and then click the link button and input your channel link and press ok! Now you're done!
upload_2015-11-16_20-17-7.png

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
yep ive done that now with my highlighted area in the specific location, how do i do what youve done, and how do i see my sub button or dont i see it?

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
okay thank you i applied for the freedom partner access badge thingy majig xD just got to wait now, mostly confused with my partnership with my youtube channel and freedom still :(

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
okay so here you can see im partnered with freedom network as shown below upload_2015-11-17_15-28-1.png

but now look at this. i dont know what exactly has gone wrong maybe a bug/gitch?
upload_2015-11-17_15-28-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-17_15-27-31.png
    upload_2015-11-17_15-27-31.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 1

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
hey buddy i sent off an email for a freedom partner pink banner under your name and ive also managed to hit 30 messages/comments how do i still get that signature drop down menu/tab thank you so much[DOUBLEPOST=1447899671][/DOUBLEPOST]yaay done it!!! xD wheyy thats my first goal and eventually ill get them as freedom dont just help your channel it makes you happy to see such an organisation works

Last edited: