Gaming Introducing Games With Greene! !!!

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! My name is Andrew but mostly everyone just calls me Greene! I've been making videos for the last 6 years on two (now on my third channel) and I love it! I love the whole process from recording, to all the post prediction! Now to answer a few questions about myself!

Your name/alias: Games with Greene/Greene Gaming
Where are you from?: Minnesota
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? I believe it was from OpTiC Pamaj (It was a year ago and I don't exactly rememberXD)
What made you join our forums?: The community and seeing how everyone got along
What are your hobbies?: Working out, playing music and gaming!
What is your favorite food? Chinese
Why did you start YouTube? To share my passion with others in the community!
What is your biggest dream? To play country music, it's been a passion of mine since I was 3 years old
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Vlogs now and then and music in the future!
How frequently do you upload?: As often as I can, I aim for 3 times a week maybe 4 if I get the time

So if you guys are interested come check out the channel! I am very excited to grow with everyone in this amazing community!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom and 6 years is a very long time !

So your a bit of a meat head ? xD I love country music ! any favourites ?

what games do you tend to play ?

best of luck pal :)

Reactions: GreenePlaysGames

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! My name is Andrew but mostly everyone just calls me Greene! I've been making videos for the last 6 years on two (now on my third channel) and I love it! I love the whole process from recording, to all the post prediction! Now to answer a few questions about myself!

How did you find Freedom!? I believe it was from OpTiC Pamaj (It was a year ago and I don't exactly rememberXD)
What is your biggest dream? To play country music, it's been a passion of mine since I was 3 years old
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Vlogs now and then and music in the future!
How frequently do you upload?: As often as I can, I aim for 3 times a week maybe 4 if I get the time

So if you guys are interested come check out the channel! I am very excited to grow with everyone in this amazing community!

Welcome to the Family Greene, What games do you play?

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Any specific country music singers that inspire you? I like the older generation of county music myself (George Strait, Garth Brooks, etc.) Do you enjoy playing Black Ops 3?
I grew up on Garth Brooks, I have idolized him for the last 17 years, but during my open mic shows I'll play anything from Merle Haggard, George Jones, James Taylor, all the older classic country.
To answer your question about if I enjoy Black Ops 3. I do! I love playing it

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube

Yes sir! A meat head in deed! If I had to pick favorite singer/song writer it would have to be Garth Brooks, all around someone I've idolized since 1999 when I heard If Tomorrow Never Comes on the radio.

Reactions: Prology

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube

To answer the question of what game(s) I intend to play, anything that looks fun to me, I will give it a shot!

Reactions: Prology

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I grew up on Garth Brooks, I have idolized him for the last 17 years, but during my open mic shows I'll play anything from Merle Haggard, George Jones, James Taylor, all the older classic country.
To answer your question about if I enjoy Black Ops 3. I do! I love playing it
That's amazing! I hope your singing career goes well for you! What's your favorite Gun in BO3, and what're your thoughts on infinite warfare?

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube
That's amazing! I hope your singing career goes well for you! What's your favorite Gun in BO3, and what're your thoughts on infinite warfare?
Well, I was actually going to make a video on my IW thoughts, however I will give you a quick summary, I'm going to give it a shot just like I have with every call of duty game. I personally believe a majority of people who have "disliked" the IW trailer disliked it just to dislike it, much like they did with "Baby" by Justin Beiber. So I am going to go into it with an open mind like I believe everyone should do with every new game and then develop a based opinion on their own gameplay.
Also a thank you for the support with my music, it means alot!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Well, I was actually going to make a video on my IW thoughts, however I will give you a quick summary, I'm going to give it a shot just like I have with every call of duty game. I personally believe a majority of people who have "disliked" the IW trailer disliked it just to dislike it, much like they did with "Baby" by Justin Beiber. So I am going to go into it with an open mind like I believe everyone should do with every new game and then develop a based opinion on their own gameplay.
Also a thank you for the support with my music, it means alot!
I respect that you're open minded! I'm content either way with both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User

Welcome buddy! Soon be starting your own network there haha! What console do you play on and what games do you play???

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome buddy! Soon be starting your own network there haha! What console do you play on and what games do you play???
I play on Xbox one and PC, I pretty much play what ever looks fun to me, and if I think I can make a video on it I will sure try! I am always open to suggestions. As of now there is only Call of Duty videos on my channel however I will be uploading something a little different later this week! With my work schedule I havent had a chance to record and my sister just had a baby so I have been extremely busy!

GreenePlaysGames

Rising User
May 27, 2016
YouTube
I respect that you're open minded! I'm content either way with both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare
Exactly! I will play anything that I can just to see what it's about, as for if I will play it like hours upon hours at a time, I don't really think so, but I will always give it a try!