Gaming Introducing GamerGaiseric

Hello fellow Youtubers and Gamers!

I go by the name GamerGaiseric and I'm a 28 year old video game enthusiast from Norway who has been playing video games of all kinds on both consoles and PC for over 24 years and recently decided to start sharing my gaming experiences.

I pretty much found my way here by just browsing reddit, one thing led to another and here I am.

So like many of you good folks here I just recently started learning how to edit videos and upload them to Youtube and I've been having so much fun with it, as I've always loved playing video games and sharing my experiences with them, to me is just as fun.

I try to upload 1-2 videos everyday and while I'm still working on a more specific schedule, the channel will consist of videos of me playing all kinds of games but down the road, I'll most likely narrow it down to RPG's from both Japan and the West, "Let's play" series and making "Nostalgia" videos of games I played while growing up.

Anyways here's a link to the channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJh-vittGDzDny-0ei1Sng

Hope you guys find it interesting and hopefully stick around!

I would love any kind of feedback, suggestions and tips on anything related to my channel.

Thanks for your time!

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Hello fellow Youtubers and Gamers!

I go by the name GamerGaiseric and I'm a 28 year old video game enthusiast from Norway who has been playing video games of all kinds on both consoles and PC for over 24 years and recently decided to start sharing my gaming experiences.

I pretty much found my way here by just browsing reddit, one thing led to another and here I am.

So like many of you good folks here I just recently started learning how to edit videos and upload them to Youtube and I've been having so much fun with it, as I've always loved playing video games and sharing my experiences with them, to me is just as fun.

I try to upload 1-2 videos everyday and while I'm still working on a more specific schedule, the channel will consist of videos of me playing all kinds of games but down the road, I'll most likely narrow it down to RPG's from both Japan and the West, "Let's play" series and making "Nostalgia" videos of games I played while growing up.

Anyways here's a link to the channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJh-vittGDzDny-0ei1Sng

Hope you guys find it interesting and hopefully stick around!

I would love any kind of feedback, suggestions and tips on anything related to my channel.

Thanks for your time!
Subbed for the time being and nostalgic games is always good I plan to add stuff like zleda, pokémon etc to y channel xD
So yeah nice idea and definitely attracts my attention. Good luck with the channel and welcome to freedom :D

Subbed for the time being and nostalgic games is always good I plan to add stuff like zleda, pokémon etc to y channel xD
So yeah nice idea and definitely attracts my attention. Good luck with the channel and welcome to freedom :D

Thanks man! Yeah I had some really good times with Zelda on Nintendo 64 back in those days, I should definitely revisit those down the line.

I'll make sure to check out your channel and return the kindness. Rock on!

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Thanks man! Yeah I had some really good times with Zelda on Nintendo 64 back in those days, I should definitely revisit those down the line.

I'll make sure to check out your channel and return the kindness. Rock on!
Haha thanks man, and if you ever wanna do a collab. Message me and i'll give you my steam account to add :D I have a variety of games :D