Gaming Introducing Daniel - Playz

Daniel - Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
DanielPlayz12
Hi, I am a Christian youtuber who currently has 35 subscribers and 509 views my channel is swear free so my channel is basically PG so any age can watch my channel. But that is not what matters what matters is that i joined freedom 2 days ago and im only 15 so im doing pretty well for my channel but anyway its so good to be with freedom. :)

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Daniel, I hope your time with Freedom will be the best and hopefully Freedom can help you grow your channel!

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I am a Christian youtuber who currently has 35 subscribers and 509 views my channel is swear free so my channel is basically PG so any age can watch my channel. But that is not what matters what matters is that i joined freedom 2 days ago and im only 15 so im doing pretty well for my channel but anyway its so good to be with freedom. :)
welcome to freedom :D
-------------------------------------------------------
Join my Freeloaderz Army
here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET_pZB4ybZGg3-zcACEedw
if u want awesome games-->
https://www.g2a.com/r/freeloaderz

About me : i am a gamer and love it as a hobby and super duper enjoying it.......

Lets us join together/collab and have some fun of course !!!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to Freedom. I hope you find the things you need helpful. I don't know what being a christian YouTuber means but if anything These links should help you out. Check out my links below, and if your looking for more subs and veiws First Order Entertainment can help, check the 3rd link

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. Im also a christian youtuber :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Having a swear free channel is nice to have. A lot of people have the habit of cursing because it's so ingrained into vocabulary. I'm glad that you're doing so well early on! I hope that you manage to find our place here at freedom ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

you don't see many swear free channels but I like it , keep it up bro !

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Daniel! It's definitely a plus having a swear free channel, something I will never be able to have due to raging too much whilst I play lol