Andrew Rusher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
AndrewRusherYT
What is up people of the Freedom?

About Me:

1) My name is Andrew Rusher (NOT legally...yet)

2) I'm 23 years old

3) I am a Abrahamist which means my religion is Abrahamism

4) I formed Abrahamism on January 28, 2016 but I have been working on it for a good year or two

5) I formed Abrahamism after years (most of my life) of being a non practicing christian

6) My dad & one of my sisters are Mormon or working to become Mormon

7) One of my brothers say they are atheist but are really just a non practicing christian

8) I'm a pro wrestling fan (WWE & Impact Wrestling)

9) I have 2 sisters. One lives with me, my brother & my dad & the other one lives in Ohio I believe

10) I have 2 brothers. One lives with me, one of my sisters & my dad & the other one (oldest) is dead

11) I'm the founder of the Gexon Media network

12) I'm the founder of the Gex Nation gaming clan which is the clan for Gexon Media

13) I plan to start making games when I can get some money together, I already have a nation game that I have been working on for like 3+ years so I just need some funding to make it a thing.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Dam your making your own game that is awesome ! what is it about ? you own a network to that is sweet ! keep it up bro , I used to watch a lot of wrestling as well :)

how did you find freedom ?

Andrew Rusher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
AndrewRusherYT
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Dam your making your own game that is awesome ! what is it about ? you own a network to that is sweet ! keep it up bro , I used to watch a lot of wrestling as well :)

how did you find freedom ?
The game is about running your own country or trying to take over a country, it will have Citizen, Nation & Military options so there are many ways to play the game. My goal is to add loads of jobs so it is like real life but in a game.

Yea, i'm just waiting on a reply from Freedom! so I know if my network made the cut.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
The game is about running your own country or trying to take over a country, it will have Citizen, Nation & Military options so there are many ways to play the game. My goal is to add loads of jobs so it is like real life but in a game.

Yea, i'm just waiting on a reply from Freedom! so I know if my network made the cut.

Ah your game sounds sweet , I hope you get the funding needed dude !
I'm sure they will let you in :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What is up people of the Freedom?

About Me:

1) My name is Andrew Rusher (NOT legally...yet)

2) I'm 23 years old

3) I am a Abrahamist which means my religion is Abrahamism

4) I formed Abrahamism on January 28, 2016 but I have been working on it for a good year or two

5) I formed Abrahamism after years (most of my life) of being a non practicing christian

6) My dad & one of my sisters are Mormon or working to become Mormon

7) One of my brothers say they are atheist but are really just a non practicing christian

8) I'm a pro wrestling fan (WWE & Impact Wrestling)

9) I have 2 sisters. One lives with me, my brother & my dad & the other one lives in Ohio I believe

10) I have 2 brothers. One lives with me, one of my sisters & my dad & the other one (oldest) is dead

11) I'm the founder of the Gexon Media network

12) I'm the founder of the Gex Nation gaming clan which is the clan for Gexon Media

13) I plan to start making games when I can get some money together, I already have a nation game that I have been working on for like 3+ years so I just need some funding to make it a thing.
That's a lot of information there Andrew, nice job taking time to write it all out ^^ When did you first get into pro wrestling? That nice that some of your family still lives with you, my family spread out recently.

Andrew Rusher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
AndrewRusherYT
That's a lot of information there Andrew, nice job taking time to write it all out ^^ When did you first get into pro wrestling? That nice that some of your family still lives with you, my family spread out recently.
I was very little when I started watching wrestling so I can't give an age. Most of my family lives close together but we don't meetup or talk much.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was very little when I started watching wrestling so I can't give an age. Most of my family lives close together but we don't meetup or talk much.
Heh, that's fine. I was in middle school when I first started watching wrestling. I don't have as much free time anymore, but maybe some day. My brother actually moved to New Zealand a few months ago, he's super far away now. But I understand the no talking, I get lazy when it comes to talking with family :p

Andrew Rusher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
AndrewRusherYT
Heh, that's fine. I was in middle school when I first started watching wrestling. I don't have as much free time anymore, but maybe some day. My brother actually moved to New Zealand a few months ago, he's super far away now. But I understand the no talking, I get lazy when it comes to talking with family :p
We like to keep things to ourselves, I think it's because we are from Dixie.

A few weeks ago we had a family cookout & we really didn't talk much, the only person I talked to was my brother

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
We like to keep things to ourselves, I think it's because we are from Dixie.

A few weeks ago we had a family cookout & we really didn't talk much, the only person I talked to was my brother
Ah, my dad's family are social talkers, but on my mom side we're basically quiet at times. Socializing is odd for me when I don't know everybody. When I go to gatherings, I tend to talk with super close family, or my girlfriend if she's with me.

Andrew Rusher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
AndrewRusherYT
Damn, I feel you. If I don't have my close family near me, I get so unmotivated to talk. It can be lame at times, it's weird for me to talk with people that have known me for a while, and not even the real me :eek:
I can't even talk with my friends from school because after 2009 or 2010 I lost contact with them & when I find one, we lose contact again.

Andrew Rusher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
AndrewRusherYT
I'm sorry to hear that, losing contact with friends suck. On freedom, you can meet a lot of people here, and they're usually up for chatting, especially in the chatbox.
Seems like a traded many offline friends for one online friend LOL

I need to start talking with more people so I can grow faster, that is one reason why i'm trying to get my network up & running

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Seems like a traded many offline friends for one online friend LOL

I need to start talking with more people so I can grow faster, that is one reason why i'm trying to get my network up & running
Hah, that's how it goes for me. I have a lot more online friends now. Freedom has a collaboration forums here if you want to meet some legitimate people ^^