Gaming Introducing Ahz!

Ahz

New User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Ahz or Alex, and I am a minecraft YouTuber that puts out quality regular content on servers such as badlion. I'd love to get the chance to grow on here, and meet new people through this program. Go check out my channel! I love talking about random stuff and getting into deep topics, even though it is through a block game. I'm thinking of advancing into other games as well as Minecraft, so be on the lookout!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Alex , Welcome to freedom :)

Minecraft is a very big game atm and you can do very well with it ! are you enjoying it a lot ? do you use mods ?
How did you come across freedom ?
few questions as well , where do you come from ? any goals ?

best of luck !

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Alex :)! I see that you make a lot of hunger games and 1v1's on your channel, will you stick solely to those two game modes or are you also going to expand to others? Also, what are some of your goals for youtube?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Ahz or Alex, and I am a minecraft YouTuber that puts out quality regular content on servers such as badlion. I'd love to get the chance to grow on here, and meet new people through this program. Go check out my channel! I love talking about random stuff and getting into deep topics, even though it is through a block game. I'm thinking of advancing into other games as well as Minecraft, so be on the lookout!
Welcome to the forums Alex, what kind of quality content do you do? Meeting people is easy, since all you need to do is to check out the collaboration forums :p Growing is a possibility as well, you just need to find your audience. What kind of deep topics do you talk about?

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/