Gaming Introduce Yourself

Mike Drago

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
YouTube
MikeDrago22
Hello everyone, I'm Mike Drago.

I'm new to Freedom and I wanted to introduce myself. I was a part of a small YouTube group calling themselves Banshee Videos but we have moved on to doing our own channels as I was the main content creator anyway.

Where are you from?:
I'm from England.

How old are you?:
I am 22 years old.

How did you find Freedom!?
I found Freedom through Ziovo. I watched some of his videos and he recommended Freedom.

What made you join our forums?:
I wanted to join this forum to introduce myself and to get to know other content creators like myself.

What are your hobbies?:
My Hobbies are writing, drawing, watching Tv, Movies but mainly Gaming and YouTube.

What is your favorite food?
My favorite Food is Pizza.

Why did you start YouTube?
What got me into gaming was when my Dad was stuck on the very first Halo all the way back on the original Xbox. I asked could I have a go and he handed my the controller. From watching him play I quickly picked up of the mechanics and got him past where he was stuck at. Later I then completed the game myself both with and without him ( 2 play troughs ) and I was hooked from the age of 5 on how immersive you could get at actually playing a character(s) in these different stories so to speak. Hence why I was the founder of that group and it was called Banshee Videos after the Banshee in Halo.

What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream since I discovered Gaming on YouTube is to join the famous Gamers on YouTube.

What kind of channel do you run?:
I have a Gaming channel with the odd Vlogs. I play such games as TitanFall 2, Call of Duty series, OverWatch, Mass Effect series, Minecarft, Assassins Creed series, Borderland series and much more.

How frequently do you upload?:
I try and upload as much as I can or at least Once / Twice a week. Currently I am sorting out my editing so I mainly do Live Streams until I sort things out.

How has YouTube been so far?:
I get some comments and likes on my videos so I would say I am doing alright. I currently have a weekend job which has helped me get the equipment together that I needed to start my YouTube Channel. Currently I am on 18 subscribers and have 40 videos. I try and not base myself to one Game Genre or a particular game, I branch out to a lot of games.

In case you are interested, my Wife has two YouTube channels that you might be interested in. She has just started like myself:

NerdyNailz (Nail Art): https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonGirl910

Anna Drago (Gaming) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdSVJM1eKTN7268HzKRE7g

I will reply to all comments ASAP.
I will answer all questions to the best of my ability.
Thank you for your time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498206789][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess no one wants to say hello after 61 views and no comments...

Last edited:
Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Mike!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for making a wonderful introduction :D Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Mike Drago

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
YouTube
MikeDrago22
Hello Mike!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for making a wonderful introduction :D Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Thank you :) I am glad that my Introduction didn't go unnoticed.

Reactions: Row

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello everyone, I'm Mike Drago.

I'm new to Freedom and I wanted to introduce myself. I was a part of a small YouTube group calling themselves Banshee Videos but we have moved on to doing our own channels as I was the main content creator anyway.

Where are you from?:
I'm from England.

How old are you?:
I am 22 years old.

How did you find Freedom!?
I found Freedom through Ziovo. I watched some of his videos and he recommended Freedom.

What made you join our forums?:
I wanted to join this forum to introduce myself and to get to know other content creators like myself.

What are your hobbies?:
My Hobbies are writing, drawing, watching Tv, Movies but mainly Gaming and YouTube.

What is your favorite food?
My favorite Food is Pizza.

Why did you start YouTube?
What got me into gaming was when my Dad was stuck on the very first Halo all the way back on the original Xbox. I asked could I have a go and he handed my the controller. From watching him play I quickly picked up of the mechanics and got him past where he was stuck at. Later I then completed the game myself both with and without him ( 2 play troughs ) and I was hooked from the age of 5 on how immersive you could get at actually playing a character(s) in these different stories so to speak. Hence why I was the founder of that group and it was called Banshee Videos after the Banshee in Halo.

What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream since I discovered Gaming on YouTube is to join the famous Gamers on YouTube.

What kind of channel do you run?:
I have a Gaming channel with the odd Vlogs. I play such games as TitanFall 2, Call of Duty series, OverWatch, Mass Effect series, Minecarft, Assassins Creed series, Borderland series and much more.

How frequently do you upload?:
I try and upload as much as I can or at least Once / Twice a week. Currently I am sorting out my editing so I mainly do Live Streams until I sort things out.

How has YouTube been so far?:
I get some comments and likes on my videos so I would say I am doing alright. I currently have a weekend job which has helped me get the equipment together that I needed to start my YouTube Channel. Currently I am on 18 subscribers and have 40 videos. I try and not base myself to one Game Genre or a particular game, I branch out to a lot of games.

In case you are interested, my Wife has two YouTube channels that you might be interested in. She has just started like myself:

NerdyNailz (Nail Art): https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonGirl910

Anna Drago (Gaming) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdSVJM1eKTN7268HzKRE7g

I will reply to all comments ASAP.
I will answer all questions to the best of my ability.
Thank you for your time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498206789][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess no one wants to say hello after 61 views and no comments...
Welcome to freedom!