Gaming Introduce Yourself!

osumdman

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I'm really excited to be on Freedom! My YouTube channel is OsumNetwork! I hope to meet some new people and subscribe to some new channels. I came across Freedom! when I was browsing the web for best YouTube partnerships. Freedom just seemed right for me so I joined and made the right choice. My channel is a gaming channel. I mostly do Minecraft but sometimes other games as well. Thanks Freedom!

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

What kind of channel do you run ? how did you come across freedom ?

Have great day !

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Hey guys! I'm really excited to be on Freedom! My YouTube channel is OsumNetwork! I hope to meet some new people and subscribe to some new channels. I came across Freedom! when I was browsing the web for best YouTube partnerships. Freedom just seemed right for me so I joined and made the right choice. My channel is a gaming channel. I mostly do Minecraft but sometimes other games as well. Thanks Freedom!
Welcome!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Osumdman, What games do you play beside Minecraft?