Entertainment Introduce who i am!:)

Spaze

New User
Hello my name is sSpaze or just Spaze

I am new on the community site so! :) Many off you guys are youtuber like me, but you guys might have over 1.000 subscriber and still growing, I began youtube from like 1 month ago and I just got partner with freedom because I think that this is the best choice for me.

I just want to introduce myself for this community site so you guys know who I am and what I am doing and uploading

So I am uploading every single day, or at least 3 times in a week, the reason for why I am making youtube videos is because it is so fun for me and interesting for me, I am not doing it for living like I said just for fun J but some $ wont heart? ;) okay as I said I am uploading a lot because it is fun and I want to tell you guys which content I am uploading. I am uploading different content to be honest, but most of my channel right now will probably be tutorial videos and some story’s about my life and updates, I like to play call of duty so there will probably be call of duty in the background on my future videos, but I’ll of course upload different games, I won’t just stick with one game, I like to play what I enjoy so yhh, but right now I am plaining on uploading tutorials videos and some music videos and as I said story’s!

I hope it was enough about my youtube carrier, I have (56 Subscriber right now) and I made my own logo in paint! :D

Think I am going to end it here, if you want to contact me and we can make a deal just send me a mail at [email protected] and I’ll always answer!

My Youtube channel!:) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbIU4a9v6nMULVLcX2rkog

Peace guys :))

Last edited:

Koolie Mar

New User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom! I post gaming content and im new here too, hope your channel does well oh and add your sub button

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool stuff man! Tutorials are always fun, as are wacky everyday life occurrances :p

Spaze

New User
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool stuff man! Tutorials are always fun, as are wacky everyday life occurrances :p
Thank you m8 means alot :)