Community Introduce Myself

Chandramohan

New User
Nov 30, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Freedomers!
I'm Chandramohan and I'm brand new to Freedom! Family. First of all, thank you to Freedom for joining to your family and thanks to all to share my feelings and I hope you love my content. Today I decided to introduce myself.

My Name is Chandramohan. I was born in the middle-class family. Which is in Narasaraopet in Guntur District in Andhra Pradesh in India. I am the second one in my family. I have only one sister. We are two children are there in my parents. Since I always school first in my childhood. Apart from the academic games, sports, such as karate, also have been before. Our parents are very happy to see it. As well as friends to me even more. I was 7 years old my father died. Educate us since our mother. Our stay at the same time our uncle took our responsibility. I’ve done it this way for 10th class.

Intermediate reads the medical field to joined in the private medical attention. I am 7 years training at one of representative. In that time, each one small aspect became very thorough medical learned that give to the success of 100% on the field. In this time our uncle married to my own sister. After some time I married. Shortly after, the Office of Transport together with an uncle and I’ve run over 25 years. And 3 years of medical practice start at the same time I have to run. Meanwhile, the sudden death of our mother and giving him to someone else with the Medical Business Loss contribute to the well. Transport office also holds after 10 years. Beverages made at the urging of a friend to start a business. Tap the No.1 place in the business for just 1 year to come. Meanwhile, the sudden termination of partnerships was my friend. Again business has become Loss. As soon as it stopped. Until then it had to sell properties making. Another friend, who gave me a little more time with losses of Advice have to start with the food section. Short Period 1 Year in the well has been on. But the loss was due to the workers. 4 Different Types of Business in 3 times in a row to run my brilliance and the success of it’s also a lot of my friends just lost without my involvement.

Since then till now I am in this for 3 years in terms of family, financially, emotionally, physically, in many ways, I am suffering. Not a cent in my hand. Would mean too much to think about what to do. At the same time, the wife who loves me too left me leaving me no money. Since then my baby has been away from me. If I have only one daughter. Now she is studying. I love my daughter very much. I was worried that my daughter was away from me. I want to have a hard time earning money for my daughter. That accumulated mean for her future, I am very suffering choose any field would make me sick.

At this time I would spend a lot more time on the Internet. 2 Years after my long effort to prepare a qualified trainer learned at the Blogging & Vlogging. I start some blogs but I've no earned on that. Now, I started a Youtube Channel of https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0expOGU1-Qc532bqarvtA Our channel provides only quality information like news, entertainment, technology, health, beauty, and all trending topics. Also, the newly started game channel of https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5fzQOdYkZe0uAZS9UxNr0w I have a very hard working channel but I have no promotion for videos so far. But, it requires promotion. I don't have enough money for that. I'm always struggling how to increase the channel traffic. At that time I got your support. So, I feel very happy. I have a belief that channel traffic will increase with your precious suggestions. Thanks a lot. I hope you always have your support. And I would like to hope that tomorrow will be better.

Finally, Thank you so much for accepting me into Freedom! Family. I'm excited to post good content!

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 1

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom chandra... I hope you dont mind I shorten your name to chandra its a tad of a difficult name for me to writ out long. anyway these forums are filled with tips and people who will help you you just need to ask. dont expect the tips to work like a magic wand though for its still all up to you and lady fortune if it will work out. that said I hope we can help you and that you feel welcome here

Chandramohan

New User
Nov 30, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
welcome to freedom chandra... I hope you dont mind I shorten your name to chandra its a tad of a difficult name for me to writ out long. anyway these forums are filled with tips and people who will help you you just need to ask. dont expect the tips to work like a magic wand though for its still all up to you and lady fortune if it will work out. that said I hope we can help you and that you feel welcome here
We have posted the content of health, beauty and tourism, and we can say why they are seen error and not published. Why ? Please tell me.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
help as in stuff around the forums I cant change anything about youtube and if they block/show an error as you say above you should contact them, tehre is nothing any of us can do about that

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
We have posted the content of health, beauty and tourism, and we can say why they are seen error and not published. Why ? Please tell me.
If you talking about seeing an error regarding posts on the forums it could be because certain posts that contain links, or that are in certain areas of the forums may require a mod / admin to moderate them first. I've noticed a few of your posts before in the incorrect sections of the forums or duplicate introduction posts as such I haven't approved them previously. Just be sure to be following the forum rules and only posting your content in the appropriate areas of the forums