Gaming Introduce Myself

GinjaGamer02

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
What is your YouTube story?

Hello I am the GinjaGamer I live in {{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}} Canada (sorry a black hole must have swallowed my exact location, oh well) anyway I do gaming videos and started almost 2 years ago (you may not think that though based on my subscriber count) I love doing YouTube and meeting new people and MENTORS (hands up if you got that reference). I try to edit my videos as much as I can but I don't have a definite schedule (maybe I should work on that). In any case I'm just a weirdo that loves YouTube and hopes to do it for as long as I can. https://www.youtube.com/GinjaGamer020

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Nice little touch to your location part to add humor. Welcome to the forums, the best way to find help is to just roam around the forums or message other people. If you happen to need extra assistance refer to my link below.

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Maybe work towards a schedule, giving yourself a timetable for videos will help aid in the views. Personally I aim for 6PM GMT as that's normally the time people get home from work/school and sit down and do nothing. (y) (Y)