Gaming INTRODUCCCCIIIINNNNNG

Alan Jones

New User
Dec 2, 2016
Whats going on guys my name is Depravity or Alan. I am a Call of Duty player that is diving into the Youtube scene! I know that there are a lot of other Call of Duty youtubers out there but I am here to stand out from the rest! I am here to bring you not just tips and tricks videos, but also challenges and games inside of the game! I want to include my subscribers in my videos! I plan on doing at least 1 video a day, but more than likely 2-3 videos! I dont want to be the average youtuber, my desire, motivation, and goal is to be the best. I hope you guys decide to check out my channel, and make sure that you dont leave without smashing that subscribe button! I hope you all have a great day!! This has been your boy Depravity or Alan and I'm out PEACE!!

YT: Depravity -

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Whats going on guys my name is Depravity or Alan. I am a Call of Duty player that is diving into the Youtube scene! I know that there are a lot of other Call of Duty youtubers out there but I am here to stand out from the rest! I am here to bring you not just tips and tricks videos, but also challenges and games inside of the game! I want to include my subscribers in my videos! I plan on doing at least 1 video a day, but more than likely 2-3 videos! I dont want to be the average youtuber, my desire, motivation, and goal is to be the best. I hope you guys decide to check out my channel, and make sure that you dont leave without smashing that subscribe button! I hope you all have a great day!! This has been your boy Depravity or Alan and I'm out PEACE!!

YT: Depravity -
Yo now that is an amazing intro! Will check out your channel soon! xD