New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
YouTube
MoDSquadddTV
Your name/alias:abdallah massarwe
Where are you from?:from israel
How old are you?:18
How did you find Freedom!?when i was searching for the best networks for small channels on search engine
What made you join our forums?:well, i joined to communicate with others, grow my audience and to help who needs help.
What are your hobbies?:Doing videos :D
What is your favorite food? fish
Why did you start YouTube? i started youtube because i wanted others to watch my videos, also i like making videos :)
What is your biggest dream? to reach 100k subscribers
What kind of channel do you run?:well my channel is not based on one thing its mixed, i do tutorials, gaming, etc
How frequently do you upload?:whenever i am free to edit and to record :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
If your dream is to reach 100k subscribers then simply have the right mindset and with some determination and hard work you will get beyond that.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias:abdallah massarwe
Where are you from?:from israel
How old are you?:18
How did you find Freedom!?when i was searching for the best networks for small channels on search engine
What made you join our forums?:well, i joined to communicate with others, grow my audience and to help who needs help.
What are your hobbies?:Doing videos :D
What is your favorite food? fish
Why did you start YouTube? i started youtube because i wanted others to watch my videos, also i like making videos :)
What is your biggest dream? to reach 100k subscribers
What kind of channel do you run?:well my channel is not based on one thing its mixed, i do tutorials, gaming, etc
How frequently do you upload?:whenever i am free to edit and to record :D
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

You mention you do diverse video's on your channel, is it all gaming related or also other genres?