Gaming Intro to ThursdayLE

ThursdayLE

New User
Feb 3, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
I first started my Youtube Channel "ThursdayLE" in April 2015. I have always taken gaming as a part of my life. It is something that I have always come back to when I need to get away from the real world. I am a former Hardcore Socom Fanatic. I still run the Death By FyRe Clan and have since 2003. I look at doing youtube as a passion for sharing my fun and entertaining moments. I enjoy editing as I have self taught myself and still continue to learn new things as I grow.

If you are looking for a channel that will interact with it's subscribers, you should check my channel out. I try to do what my subscribers want. Lots of funny moment videos and how to videos. Always looking for support and I am one of the few youtubers that will always support my subs if they have a growing channel, big or small.

• Your name: My Name is Cory, AKA ThursdayLE
  • Where are you from?: I am from PA but now live in North Carolina.
  • How old are you?: I am 28
  • How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom doing my own research.
  • What made you join our forums?: I joined to get more exposure and to help other Freedom Channels grow.
  • What are your hobbies?: I am into all kinds of gaming on PS4 and PC. Outside of that I am a huge Hockey Fan(Boston Bruins), Football Fan(Pittsburgh Steelers) and Baseball fan(Toronto Blue Jays).
  • What is your favorite food? Japanese and Italian
  • Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to share my thoughts about gaming, share the fun times I have with my clan, and to hopefully grow into my own muli-person youtube operation one day.
  • What is your biggest dream? I want to be able to grow my youtube channel large enough for it to be my full time job. I would like to further invest that into the channel to get better equipment and to be able to do giveaways.
  • What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and How-to videos
  • What kind of content do you upload? Gaming Reviews, How-tos, Game plays with my clan and subs.
  • When do you upload?: I upload at least once a week on Thursdays. Looking to do more.
  • Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/thursdayle

Last edited: