Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
healpleasehealbanner2.jpg
What up guys!
So I gotta do an introduction about myself. Well I'm a guy, who is a male, who's 6 feet tall, and weights 220lbs, who enjoys healing, who plays games, and did I say i'm a guy?

I'm someone very outspoken and charismatic and LOVE to play games... on day I hope to do it for a living! As it stands right now I upload two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) just because that's what my schedule allows me. I play a variety of games ranging from indie to well known, and i'm not one for shooting games. I enjoy them I just don't record them.
I do have a ton of games I'm planning on playing soon so if you want to chat, heal, or get together to cause a bit of havoc on the game field, let me know.

Until then, i'll be playing, recording and healing because I often forget to heal, and then I'm dead... Hence why my name always reminds me to Heal... because I suck at it!

I also take requests, if you find my banter humorous and want me to banter in a game that you believe I'll either succeed or fail miserably, let me know. I aim to please people ((facepalm)not in that way).

Remember guys, make sure to Heal, Please Heal.
You know what, just take this:
PNG icon copy.png

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Thank you, i'll take you up on that; with these questions:

1 - Where can I get a decent beef patty?
2 - How long is long?
3 - Is it true, if you smelled it, you dealt it?

That should be it for now. lol! Just kidding, thanks for the welcome.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you, i'll take you up on that; with these questions:

1 - Where can I get a decent beef patty?
2 - How long is long?
3 - Is it true, if you smelled it, you dealt it?

That should be it for now. lol! Just kidding, thanks for the welcome.

1) My House , I am great cook :)
2) time or length xD
3) some times xD

Your welcome :)

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal