Service Intro Shop Is Back! Fast & Professional

Deathmitsos

Respected User
Apr 5, 2015
YouTube
Hello youtuber's!
This is DimitrisHD & partners !

We are happy to announce that we are re-launching our intro shop after a long time,(we were closed due to lack of time).
We are back for more,back for better and back for you!

USING:
Adobe After Effects CC
Cinema 4d R14-16.
Studio Pinnacle
AVS Editor for Full HD Renders.
And many more!

PRICES ARE DISCUSSABLE,depending on what you are looking for.

You also get FREE ADVERTISEMENT in our channel , which means 600-1.000+ views for your channel!
We also offer packages that include banners and logos.
Will back glad to meet you all and work with you.Our latest intros are there in our channel.Go check ;)

Portfolio : www.dimitrishd.weebly.com

e-mail: [email protected]

Regards
Dimitris HD & Partners.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I just wanted to come on here and leave some feedback, I requested @Deathmitsos to do an intro and outro for me a little over a week ago and even though I gave him very little to go on (because I had no idea to be honest what i wanted) he was able to work, what can only be described as crazy black magic and produced a intro / outro that I am very pleased with.

While things had some twists and turns, because of the difference in time zones and unexpected things coming up owing to periods when we didn't speak, @Deathmitsos was very professional along the way and always checked whether or not I was happy with the work, offering several times to fix minor things that I didn't like, such as text fonts and adding in additional text even up until the last minute. (Sorry again about my indecisiveness XD ), I just want to say I am a very happy customer and would be more than willing to consider commissioning more work in the future should I ever need it done.

Deepankar singh

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Daxspin
I have received my intro today, And it's really awesome.
At the time of ordering, I had not idea what to ask him to make other than I need a simple intro.
Credit for @Deathmitsos cause he made a really good Full HD intro, without getting any support for me as well as great communication skill

Thanks for the Great Service

Reactions: Deathmitsos