LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey I have a big question for you community...
I would like to know if I should let the intro that I use at the moment in my videos or should I take it out and perhaps use it as an introduction for the non sub people after some little changes in it like telling about my activity and why they should sub to my channel?

Please I really need your help so I can grow up in a better way!

P.s My channel is related to music that I make, so you what my channel is about

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey I have a big question for you community...
I would like to know if I should let the intro that I use at the moment in my videos or should I take it out and perhaps use it as an introduction for the non sub people after some little changes in it like telling about my activity and why they should sub to my channel?

Please I really need your help so I can grow up in a better way!

P.s My channel is related to music that I make, so you what my channel is about
Well, asking people to sub or like your video isn't necessary. If you have a lot of content, try persuading them to check out your other videos near the end of your video. If others can tell that you upload constantly, have great content, and your music continues to improve, your viewership will go up.

As for the intro, it's slightly long for 10 seconds, and the music is different from the actual song right? It seems slightly conflicting, maybe find a way to piece them together easier?

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Well, asking people to sub or like your video isn't necessary. If you have a lot of content, try persuading them to check out your other videos near the end of your video. If others can tell that you upload constantly, have great content, and your music continues to improve, your viewership will go up.

As for the intro, it's slightly long for 10 seconds, and the music is different from the actual song right? It seems slightly conflicting, maybe find a way to piece them together easier?
Thank you I will keep all this information in mind and see if I can do something great during this week to put it on my channel a nice welcome video for the non sub people and brand new banner and then I think it will be good!
And I think I will take the intro out of videos and use it as the welcome video after some little changes

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you I will keep all this information in mind and see if I can do something great during this week to put it on my channel a nice welcome video for the non sub people and brand new banner and then I think it will be good!
And I think I will take the intro out of videos and use it as the welcome video after some little changes
Thanks for taking my thoughts into consideration ^^ There's a lot of knowledge floating around here, you can pick and choose what works best for you, because hey, you can make something work that I might not be able to make work. I hope things go smoothly for you Beats ^^

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for taking my thoughts into consideration ^^ There's a lot of knowledge floating around here, you can pick and choose what works best for you, because hey, you can make something work that I might not be able to make work. I hope things go smoothly for you Beats ^^
You are welcome! And for the time you took to answer to my problem! I will continue making research and look to other channel where I can inspire for my own ;)

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
I personally enjoy Intro's and I think they are a good way to reiterate your brand to people. There is a reason that you still see TV series that have a teaser, and then the intro, and then the content. It does need to be short.. 10-20 seconds..and only 20 seconds if you absolutely must. Teasers are important before the video - don't start with an intro. Your audience will decide in the first 10 seconds if they will stay and watch.

And while I love Fatt Matt and think he's a wealth of information, this is the few times i might politely disagree. I've always seen an uptick when people are given a 'call to action' of like, comment, and subscribe at the beginning of the video..everyone's mileage may vary though!4

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
I personally enjoy Intro's and I think they are a good way to reiterate your brand to people. There is a reason that you still see TV series that have a teaser, and then the intro, and then the content. It does need to be short.. 10-20 seconds..and only 20 seconds if you absolutely must. Teasers are important before the video - don't start with an intro. Your audience will decide in the first 10 seconds if they will stay and watch.

And while I love Fatt Matt and think he's a wealth of information, this is the few times i might politely disagree. I've always seen an uptick when people are given a 'call to action' of like, comment, and subscribe at the beginning of the video..everyone's mileage may vary though!4
Yeah me too! If the intro isn't very long it makes a good transiction to the video in addition I think in such case the beat will not immidiatly begin and it shoes my brand

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
You are welcome! And for the time you took to answer to my problem! I will continue making research and look to other channel where I can inspire for my own ;)
I'm happy to help out whenever I can ^^ It'll take a lot of research and time to figure out your overall direction for your videos, but it will pay off immensely. Since you start today, it paves the path for tomorrow!

Reactions: The Gaming Heretic