Into and other cg type stuff

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube
I am into the CoD scene, I wanted to know how to make an intro like the FaZe intro and how to add the high quality text in montages, I use sony vegas to edit, but I know I will need after effects and other things probably.

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
That FaZe intro was totally done in after effects...or at least I can say "after effects can totally do intro's like that". I'm not an after effects wizard, most of what I know I learned through YouTube tutorials.
I can tell you that there are A TON of free after effect intros out there. Search and you will find something you like. Most of them work by opening the project in after effects, search for the layer where you add your text i.e. "THIS IS MY CHANNEL SUPER CoD GUY", and then export to adobe media encoder. It's just that easy.

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube
That FaZe intro was totally done in after effects...or at least I can say "after effects can totally do intro's like that". I'm not an after effects wizard, most of what I know I learned through YouTube tutorials.
I can tell you that there are A TON of free after effect intros out there. Search and you will find something you like. Most of them work by opening the project in after effects, search for the layer where you add your text i.e. "THIS IS MY CHANNEL SUPER CoD GUY", and then export to adobe media encoder. It's just that easy.
thx for the info but I done want text like that, I want my own logo, and not a template, I want an original intro :) but thx

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
I hear ya but keep in mind there are templates out there that use your own logo. (That's what I did) It just involves importing whatever graphic/logo you have into project. Although, when in doubt you can always check out the fiver website, for something custom for $5

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
There are some sites that do create intros / end cards for you for cheap prices. You can always check out fiverr! (www.fiverr.com) They start at a basic $5 and then for every add-on you choose, it's $5 more. Pretty cool concept.