Educational Interviews Podcast with variety of people around the globe

Deadintermediate

Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2014
YouTube
DeadNtermediate
Hello,

I haven't posted on here for quite some time. So I have decided to post on here to maybe get some help and advice from the community of Freedom! Well, I was thinking about doing a Podcast like thing where I can probably have a co-host(s) and also people who I can talk to all around the globe of earth about different subjects and different types of people and their lifestyles.

Here is what I got planned for now of the subjects I would like to talk about as of now this is posted:
  • Gamers
    When they started playing games, what was their first game they played, what continued for them to keep playing, etc,.
  • LGBTQ
    When did they find out? Have they told friends / family? Have they been accepted by them, etc,.
  • YouTubers
    When did they started YouTubing, what content do they post, Why did they started YouTube, Inspirations, Etc,
This is just a few to start, and could have money more topics to come up with. Feel free to tell what types of topics I should talk to about with people. AGAIN, I will like to have a Co-Host or maybe two with me, so we can ask questions on about that Topic.

If you would like to be a Co-Host(s) or one of the people who would like to interviewee, please reply on here and I will contact you through the message system on here with some following questions.

Again, this is an idea I thought of and I would love to put into action!

Deadintermediate

Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2014
YouTube
DeadNtermediate
Wow, a lot of people want to be a part of this. This is quite a shock, didn't expect this much response.

Well, for those of you who still want to be a part of this, I'll just leave a couple of information on how to contact me.

Discord (I am always on and reply the quickiest)
Server - https://discord.gg/0yWswwjGiETLOKnB
Name - DeadIntermediate#5750

Skype (I use the Web Version, as the client doesn't like me at the moment)
Name - DeadIntermediate