PC Interested In Joining A Modded SMP??

MCJesterFarian

JesterFarian
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom friends! I am here to tell you about your opportunity to join The Jøgobox on our brand new modded Minecraft server! The mod pack on the server is resonant rise, and I can personally help you to set your client up. All you have to do is apply using the form below! There are a few rules of course. Fist being no trolls.. (youll just be banned). over 15 is preferable. you must be able to use Team speak as none of us like using skype. and you must have a computer good enough to record a mod pack.. Sorry if you dont meet some of these requirement, still apply and we can still consider you :) Hope to speak soon!!!

Minecraft IGN:
Computer Specs:
Any Other Notes:

(note: joining the server doesnt make you a member of The Jøgobox, sorry.. doesn't mean we can't colab though :) )

TieFilms

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom friends! I am here to tell you about your opportunity to join The Jøgobox on our brand new modded Minecraft server! The mod pack on the server is resonant rise, and I can personally help you to set your client up. All you have to do is apply using the form below! There are a few rules of course. Fist being no trolls.. (youll just be banned). over 15 is preferable. you must be able to use Team speak as none of us like using skype. and you must have a computer good enough to record a mod pack.. Sorry if you dont meet some of these requirement, still apply and we can still consider you :) Hope to speak soon!!!

Minecraft IGN:
Computer Specs:
Any Other Notes:

(note: joining the server doesnt make you a member of The Jøgobox, sorry.. doesn't mean we can't colab though :) )

I am interested to join you. check out my channel and give me a chance.

Minecraft IGN:elhunlock
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmO0vBqzJZlhc6uWLL_tQg
Computer Specs: I can get easily over a hundred frames on optimized modpacks.
Any Other Notes: I would be really into this series especially because of the mods. I love tinkering around with mods.