Podcast Interested in Gaming, Anime, and all things Technology? Join the podcast!

CamTasTic

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
YouTube
00CamTasTic00
Hello everyone! today I'm launching a new project called AGI Podcast!(anime gaming and internet, name in progress)

I was thinking this would be a comedy podcast about upcoming or existing Anime, Video games, or just interesting things on the internet to discuss and debate. I think this Podcast will be mainly focused on gaming with a side of anime and other miscellaneous things. The podcast will probably run from 20-40 mins based on how much we have to say. I think we should stay on a scheduled each episode, and when I say stay on the schedule I mean that LIGHTLY I think if the subject we are talking about gets uninteresting we can switch to the next or the whole conversation shifts to something else we can just keep talking about that.
Currently there is 0 people in the group (other than me). I think there should be about 5-7 people.
ALSO please don't apply if your a quiet person, It's a podcast and the main focus is talking so please be someone who can contribute to the discussion.

Side note: the podcast doesn't strictly have to be about anime and gaming we can talk about whatever.

I will edit the podcast but If someone else wants to help with the editing feel free to. also we can work out where the podcast will be posted, ect.. over skype.

And the requirements-
Have a deep voice/sound mature
15 and up
Basic knowledge on popular video games (anime is not required but would help)
have opinions on things and try to keep the conversation going

SKYPE - ytcamtastic

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey man MrEpicGames here captain and leader of the EliteSpartanClan. I'm interested in you podcast project and would like to do a few episodes if not more with you! I have a perfect mic setup for doing podcasts as well.

Skype - c.h.r.i.sssss

CreeperGamingRS

New User
Dec 15, 2015
Hello everyone! today I'm launching a new project called AGI Podcast!(anime gaming and internet, name in progress)

I was thinking this would be a comedy podcast about upcoming or existing Anime, Video games, or just interesting things on the internet to discuss and debate. I think this Podcast will be mainly focused on gaming with a side of anime and other miscellaneous things. The podcast will probably run from 20-40 mins based on how much we have to say. I think we should stay on a scheduled each episode, and when I say stay on the schedule I mean that LIGHTLY I think if the subject we are talking about gets uninteresting we can switch to the next or the whole conversation shifts to something else we can just keep talking about that.
Currently there is 0 people in the group (other than me). I think there should be about 5-7 people.
ALSO please don't apply if your a quiet person, It's a podcast and the main focus is talking so please be someone who can contribute to the discussion.

Side note: the podcast doesn't strictly have to be about anime and gaming we can talk about whatever.

I will edit the podcast but If someone else wants to help with the editing feel free to. also we can work out where the podcast will be posted, ect.. over skype.

And the requirements-
Have a deep voice/sound mature
15 and up
Basic knowledge on popular video games (anime is not required but would help)
have opinions on things and try to keep the conversation going

SKYPE - ytcamtastic
Could you let me in? I am 14 but am a huge video game and technology fan. IDK might be cool to have a younger person come on... :p

SwitchBladeJay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2015
YouTube
I'm pretty good with discussion, and I'm well versed in these topics. If you like I'm up for it