infinte warfare

kpatjmat67

Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
so what do you guys think of the beta I though it was good and will buy the full game for sure

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I didn't play it, for one reason. I do not like how they are continuing the futuristic/chained movement system. It is obvious, by majority of users on Call of Duty, that they do not want this, and they want to revert back to the original movement system, I being one of them.

Each game has their own "signature" on the gaming market, Five Nights at Freddy's is "scary", Battlefield is "realistic", Call of Duty is supposedly "fast-paced" NOT "futuristic".

I think they are deviating away from what the game, or series is, and therefore I might not buy the game at release.

Reactions: CronoSnow

kpatjmat67

Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
I played for 6 hours of beta and did not think the movement was bad at all and the sniping is back to being good

Chanvyx

New User
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Chanvyx_
I will say that it is a lot better than I was expecting but I don't think I'll be playing it too much. I'm just not into the futuristic stuff, I'm totally hyped for Modern Warfare Remastered though!

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
I was a little disappointment with the futuristic aspect at first, but I really enjoyed the beta! Either way, if it turns out bad, we have MWR! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
so what do you guys think of the beta I though it was good and will buy the full game for sure
I told myself not to buy the game but once i saw the action that if i traded in 2 games with a sale value of €19.98 and get it for €17,-- i couldn't help myself and get it together with Battlefield 1. Now i got both for €34 XD