Infinite Warfare Vs. Battlefield 1

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
England, Birmingham (BHX)
YouTube
It has to be infinite warfare. I always liked games like halo and even though i fear it's going toward that theme i still think it's gonna be an amazing game! And the cod 4 remastered to which will hopefully be epic!

JJT258

Rising User
Jul 3, 2016
YouTube
Call of duty does not listen to there fans as can be seen from infinite warfare. Most people wanted a change from the futuristic theme but nope they do it again and then make you pay £70 for cod 4 which is one of the only reasons they are going to make any money. I just see it as stealing money now and have always preferred battlefield.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
the only reason why people want infinite warfare is only because of the remastering of COD 4 XD. but I wanna buy Battlefield 1. love world war 1 <3

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I've always been a COD fan through and through. I just like the flow and quicker playstyle better. I just hope they get back on the right track and make better streaks and maps. Either way, COD 4 should at least be a fresh breath of air

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
These games are two different experiences. Infinite warfare is going to be nice, competitive, and challenging respectfully. Battlefield bring a refreshing gamechanger with a past atmosphere. I love terrain damage that sells the game for me. I love Call of duty I can play that for hours with endless entertainment it comes down to choice when comparing these games and I choose both and will buy both.lol

Reactions: Shea Muccy