Infinite Warfare or Battlefield 1?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Oh man I really liked the setting and how immersive it felt- the sfx and voices are spot on, and the general madness of everything going on around you and overhead, and how you're rewarded for working as team, how it feels as if all kinds of crazy things can happen at any moment, the wacky WW1 vehicles, the graphics, many many things ;-) Oh and horses!!
Ahhhh, makes you play for hours, dosen't it? I've felt the same feeling though with a different game (Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim)

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Honestly hard to judge from just gameplay videos on IW. I'm still buying it mainly for the remaster but I won't write anything off without playing it myself but I think this year Battlefield is superior :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
COD did get a backlash in the first trailer. They sort of redeemed themselves in the second. You will have the true fans who will stay but I can see a lot going to battlefield. Most will just play both

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
Battlefield one will get more copies sold because it is a unique idea compared to call of duty has been doing the same thing over and over again for many many years. It is something that hasn't really been touched upon and the last time they did they actually did very well with the historically accurate games, with call of duty infinite warfare, on the other hand, it has been predicting, in a way, the future of warfare which didn't turn out very well for Titanfall.