Infinite Warfare or Battlefield 1?

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare has received quite a large backlash as it appeared to the public as another "alternative momentum traversal system" in a market foaming at the mouth for a classic throwback to the more well received Boots-on-the-Ground FPS game. But it is still safe to say that Infinite Warfare will still sell fairly well with a large audience only recently being introduced to the Call of Duty franchise through the more recent installment Black Ops 3, arguably a successful title that already supports the wall running aspect Infinite Warfare will be so heavily reliant on. As well as the inclusion of the remastered Modern Warfare title being sold alongside CoD IW (though controversial) it will be a huge selling point to the hardcore vets that miss the good ole' fashion shooter that many claim to be the best CoD so far.

But with so much hate still surrounding Infinite Warfare due to the direction the franchise seems to be heading, many are turning to Dice's Behemoth of a launch title simply in spite of Call of Duty. With millions of players having tested the recently closed beta, many die hard Call of Duty fans are falling in love with Battlefield 1 as it seems to be the answer to their prayers, prayers Call of Duty seemed to have ignored for several launches in a row.

Long story short, Infinite Warfare will still see a large number of copies sold initially, I feel that with the overwhelmingly positive reviews and stories, it sounds as though Battlefield 1 may be the victor this year.

TheTenaciousGamer

Rising User
Sep 11, 2016
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare has received quite a large backlash as it appeared to the public as another "alternative momentum traversal system" in a market foaming at the mouth for a classic throwback to the more well received Boots-on-the-Ground FPS game. But it is still safe to say that Infinite Warfare will still sell fairly well with a large audience only recently being introduced to the Call of Duty franchise through the more recent installment Black Ops 3, arguably a successful title that already supports the wall running aspect Infinite Warfare will be so heavily reliant on. As well as the inclusion of the remastered Modern Warfare title being sold alongside CoD IW (though controversial) it will be a huge selling point to the hardcore vets that miss the good ole' fashion shooter that many claim to be the best CoD so far.

But with so much hate still surrounding Infinite Warfare due to the direction the franchise seems to be heading, many are turning to Dice's Behemoth of a launch title simply in spite of Call of Duty. With millions of players having tested the recently closed beta, many die hard Call of Duty fans are falling in love with Battlefield 1 as it seems to be the answer to their prayers, prayers Call of Duty seemed to have ignored for several launches in a row.

Long story short, Infinite Warfare will still see a large number of copies sold initially, I feel that with the overwhelmingly positive reviews and stories, it sounds as though Battlefield 1 may be the victor this year.

I agree with you 100% CoD may have recieved bad ratings on the Launch trailer but there is still a huge fanbase whereas battlefield are giving players what they have been waiting for from CoD games.

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
I'll probably end up playing both eventually, but I am definitily going to get Battlefield 1 right out of the gates!

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Yeah, maybe I'll wait and buy a Modern Warfare code off of someone in the future, get that nostalgic feeling back again!

M4DKiLLA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2016
Wales
madkilla.com
YouTube
BF1 is the game to go for. Call of duty is just a same old engine which get's polished each and every year. The fact that they are remaking cod4 and releasing it for the new COD shows they're desperate to keep players in.

However when BF will get Cod players. BF will slowly turn into cod. It's business I know but it's sad to see it go that way for a good game.

Reactions: TheTenaciousGamer

Kairos Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I reckon that they're both going to sell pretty well, because battlefield 1 is for the people who love the old call of duty series and the whole new battlefield generation who have fallen in love with the franchise since battlefield 4. Then we have the other side of the coin which is the younger and newer gamers are going for call of duty infinite warfare, which is because that's all they've known since starting call of duty with advanced warfare and black ops 2.
But I am one of those guys who's going to buy both!

Reactions: TheTenaciousGamer

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Call of Duty is a name wich sells every year but i think Battlefield 1 might surprise us this year with sales.

BF1 is more for the serious gamer while Cod is for the general player wich has a bigger audience. Seeing Cod got alot of dislikes this time around and BF1 bringing the gamers what they want i am curious to see the outcome this year and place my bet on BF1

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
I'n not judging either until I've played them both. After the Battlefield 1 Beta I'm think Battlefield for sure. But the COD infinite Warfare beta is October 14th so I'll play that and then have another think. I'll be pre-ordering both anyway. :)

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I think they are both good games and i will go check your YouTube channel out too if you check my YouTube channel out too but only sub if you like my YouTube videos

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hmm....Good question, the BF1 beta did release earlier than COD and was free too I think. But we can't eliminate COD out of the game because well its a bundle of two games basically. All that we can do is wait I guess.....

Oh!!! :eek:, so what feature of the game did you like the most?
Oh man I really liked the setting and how immersive it felt- the sfx and voices are spot on, and the general madness of everything going on around you and overhead, and how you're rewarded for working as team, how it feels as if all kinds of crazy things can happen at any moment, the wacky WW1 vehicles, the graphics, many many things ;-) Oh and horses!!