Gaming Indepth Intro

My name is Eric but I go by Darth Troll3r on Xbox One. I'm a single father of two. A boy and girl who are both in elementary school. I work as an HVAC installation assistant full time but I'm also an on-call security officer, member of the Michigan Army National Guard and I'm an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church. I started gaming on the Xbox systems over three years ago with Battlefield 3. By no means am I a good player. As time went by and my friends list grew I became part of a platoon,The Exiled Marines [Xile] as well as Xfactor's Wookees Plt #2 [XW]. We played together as much as possible. After watching my favorite YouTuber's play I decided to start recording our gameplay and posting it on YouTube. As of now I have 22 subscriber's. Mainly platoon mates. I want to show others how I play, how we mess around and how fun being with us and the games we play can be. I do progression, match play and funny videos as well as movie trailers of upcoming movies I want to see. I'm still new at all of this and want ideas and input from others. Joining MGN is a way for me to find new subs and ideas on how to run my channel and George's videos have helped. So please sub, like my vids, leave comments and enjoy watching me having fun in game.