In what game can you collect everything or almost everything?

Boredschizo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I had quite a high number of items from Assassins Creed Black Flag, almost 100 percent
If you are looking for a game with a very extensive system for collecting stuff then Elder Scrolls : Oblivion lets you pick up most items including individual books on book shelves and the enemies drop the same items and armour they were using

Munchie Videos

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Banjo-Kazooie was my big one. Once they released it on Xbox Arcade, it was on! Completed that game when I was a kid, and still come back to it to complete it just because.

Currently working on Assassin Creed (the first), but man there's so much to do

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Literally any RPG I love(that includes MMORPGs,ect.), so far building a collection of items in Guild Wars 2 and working on getting "EVERY" item in Dragons Dogma. May aswell also note, prolly will do the same in Dark Souls 3 :p.

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
Final Fantasy 7, Some serious hours went into that game getting everything, killing everything and dominating the chocobo races with my golden majestic beast.

Fallout 3 I got my platinum trophy in.

And even though there isn't much collecting to do in FPS, I had to get platinum in MW2 and I think i clocked up 30+ playthroughs of MGS3 (Couldn't get enough of the story and music and each time I completed it, The ending still brought tears to my eyes........I blame hayfever "cough".......