Request In Need Of Some Pointers

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
So I watched your almost 2 months later video and I have some pointers for you:

It sounds to me that you are making YouTube a chore rather than a fun hobby, the main way that you are going to grow your channel is by loving and being passionate about the things you do and the videos you make, if the game you are playing isn't fun then try something else, if you are not enjoying it or are feeling sick because of YouTube then perhaps this hobby is not for you, in fairness your video and voice quality is good, to me it just feels like you need to find your drive and passion to make and create videos that you enjoy making so I hope that I can give some insight into that for you, all the best pal and have a good one!

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
So I watched your almost 2 months later video and I have some pointers for you:

It sounds to me that you are making YouTube a chore rather than a fun hobby, the main way that you are going to grow your channel is by loving and being passionate about the things you do and the videos you make, if the game you are playing isn't fun then try something else, if you are not enjoying it or are feeling sick because of YouTube then perhaps this hobby is not for you, in fairness your video and voice quality is good, to me it just feels like you need to find your drive and passion to make and create videos that you enjoy making so I hope that I can give some insight into that for you, all the best pal and have a good one!
Thank you I actually really agree with you sometimes the games I play just become boring after trying to record on them everyday i'll try to switch up the games a little bit :)

Reactions: AstoraFPS

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yea i took a look at your channel and my first impression was that you are not maybe 100% commited at this point in time, i saw your back after 2 months video so i guess it made sense. For a start i would say maybe you might wanna work out if youtube is for you and what you actually want from it. Its a huge commitment if you want to make it a real solid thing.
As for the channel i would maybe suggest changing up your banner and not have it the same as the logo just to make it more appealing on the eyes. On top of that you need to upload alot more frequently to gain an audience, atleast 2 times a week for a small channel. Also your thumbnails need alot of work, make them pop more and customize your own.
On a positive your mic quality is pretty good and the picture seems ok too so that side of things should be fine.
These are just my opinions and i try to be as critical as i can as its far more helpful. Anyway goodluck to you.

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Yea i took a look at your channel and my first impression was that you are not maybe 100% commited at this point in time, i saw your back after 2 months video so i guess it made sense. For a start i would say maybe you might wanna work out if youtube is for you and what you actually want from it. Its a huge commitment if you want to make it a real solid thing.
As for the channel i would maybe suggest changing up your banner and not have it the same as the logo just to make it more appealing on the eyes. On top of that you need to upload alot more frequently to gain an audience, atleast 2 times a week for a small channel. Also your thumbnails need alot of work, make them pop more and customize your own.
On a positive your mic quality is pretty good and the picture seems ok too so that side of things should be fine.
These are just my opinions and i try to be as critical as i can as its far more helpful. Anyway goodluck to you.
Thanks for the feedback :D