GFX Request In desperate need of banner

Tristan B

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2014
YouTube
For the last couple weeks I've been recording and editing for my new channel and I don't want to start releasing anything until I get a banner, I don't get payed for 2 more weeks so looking for someone to do it for free because I don't want to wait two more weeks.

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey! i could totally help you out :p I could also wait two weeks, no problem:

I've got tons of experience and I think I can really make you a banner that'll pop :D

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
I would also be happy to wait 2 weeks, now I may not be able to provide GFX to the standard of the fella above but my GFX are still high quality and an awful lot cheaper with my YT banners being under £2.

Some Of My Previous work:

Reactions: TerraFrost

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
I would also be happy to wait 2 weeks, now I may not be able to provide GFX to the standard of the fella above but my GFX are still high quality and an awful lot cheaper with my YT banners being under £2.

Don't be harsh on yourself, I Think your work is pretty good from what I see above :p Keep at it!

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
I appreciate it man <3

Any chance I could get your opinion on my first 3D Banner? Just made it like 30 minutes ago and its the first time I have done anything like this.

I really like it a lot! Pretty much my only concern is that looks more like an "L" to me than a "J" and some other super small things:
  • To fix that you could try setting the "F" a little further from the "J" and add a thin edge jutting out from the upper-left of the "J" to give it a more "J" feel. Let me emphasize LITTLE
  • One other thing: I can tell that this texture repeats itself; it's pretty clear with the alignment of the circular cracks (ex.one of them is glowing)
    • Try messing around with the positioning of the texture repeats to make it feel more natural and non-repetitive.
  • This is more of a personal preference, but I think the texture itself could use a small small small small alpha decrease. Again; just a personal thing
Hope I was able to help :p Keep up the awesome work :D
TERRA

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
I really like it a lot! Pretty much my only concern is that looks more like an "L" to me than a "J" and some other super small things:
  • To fix that you could try setting the "F" a little further from the "J" and add a thin edge jutting out from the upper-left of the "J" to give it a more "J" feel. Let me emphasize LITTLE
  • One other thing: I can tell that this texture repeats itself; it's pretty clear with the alignment of the circular cracks (ex.one of them is glowing)
    • Try messing around with the positioning of the texture repeats to make it feel more natural and non-repetitive.
  • This is more of a personal preference, but I think the texture itself could use a small small small small alpha decrease. Again; just a personal thing
Hope I was able to help :p Keep up the awesome work :D
TERRA

1. The J that looks like an L is actually an L it is meant to be my logo Funk Loves, so F L and I rearranged it to fit like a jig saw puzzle. With the texture I agree in a sense but that was made on cinema 4D and I will probably use a different texture in future and can probably change that when I get a better grasp of the program.

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
1. The J that looks like an L is actually an L it is meant to be my logo Funk Loves, so F L and I rearranged it to fit like a jig saw puzzle. With the texture I agree in a sense but that was made on cinema 4D and I will probably use a different texture in future and can probably change that when I get a better grasp of the program.

I have no Idea how I was so dumb to overlook that that was in fact meant to be an L. For whatever reason i thought that was supposed to be a J; I feel like an idiot lmao. :p

Reactions: FunkLovesGaming