Gaming ImSoVain | Gaming Commentaries

ImSoVain

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
UK
YouTube
ImSoVain_
Hey guys my name is ImSoVain i have just started youtube and i am happy for you you go on my latest video to give me some feedback. I do gaming commentaries which i really enjoy doing! I talk about topics that relate to me and other people.heck out my videos! (Leave me some feedback)
Link in about page

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys my name is ImSoVain i have just started youtube and i am happy for you you go on my latest video to give me some feedback. I do gaming commentaries which i really enjoy doing! I talk about topics that relate to me and other people.heck out my videos! (Leave me some feedback)
Link in about page
Hello Vain, what got you interested in making youtube videos? In general, it's nice to tag your videos, have engaging titles, an enticing thumbnail, and a color description that tells people about your content in general. What topics are you most interested in?

ImSoVain

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
UK
YouTube
ImSoVain_
Hello Vain, what got you interested in making youtube videos? In general, it's nice to tag your videos, have engaging titles, an enticing thumbnail, and a color description that tells people about your content in general. What topics are you most interested in?
Just the overall enjoyment of making people happy by watching my videos :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome !

I can see from your channel that you have just started and I like the look of everything and good first video ! As a COD creator my self are you enjoying black ops 3 ?

plus your sub button is showing an error ! make sure to copy the last part of your youtube link and not all of it :)

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Link in about page
Welcome to freedom bro

ImSoVain

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
UK
YouTube
ImSoVain_
Hey dude , Welcome !

I can see from your channel that you have just started and I like the look of everything and good first video ! As a COD creator my self are you enjoying black ops 3 ?

plus your sub button is showing an error ! make sure to copy the last part of your youtube link and not all of it :)

Bro its saying "
As an effort to prevent spam, you will need a total post count of at least 5 messages before you can post a link." ??

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Bro its saying "
As an effort to prevent spam, you will need a total post count of at least 5 messages before you can post a link." ??

Ah you need to make 5 posts within the forums then you can post links !

ImSoVain

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
UK
YouTube
ImSoVain_
I like to commentate over CoD myself! I stink at CSGO, but I've not played it very often. What are you hoping for with the next game in the CoD series?
The multiplayer to be even better and for them to ban hackers for example after a few months of release date there was already prestige masters :/