Request Improving Videos

Hostslayer

Gamer Person
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2014
YouTube
Hi everyone I am a smaller YouTuber and I was hoping to get some feedback on how exactly I could improve my channel's content. I mean like should I get a new overlay, how are my audio levels, is the channel art bland and etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
First of. I agree with what you said about views in your channel intro. Watched a few video`s and gave you sub.
banner fine
Audio level fine, crisp, clear right level
From what i see everything is fine. Just numbers game now upload steady content build up your playlists. Take COD for example a tad over 7 million video`s atm on YouTube it`s a tough market that 1 for people to find your video`s.
1 thing you could add to each video`s description is a link to a playlist all that content type is in something like. "if you enjoyed this video check out my other COD video`s" (link to playlist) something like that.

Reactions: Hostslayer

Hostslayer

Gamer Person
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2014
YouTube
First of. I agree with what you said about views in your channel intro. Watched a few video`s and gave you sub.
banner fine
Audio level fine, crisp, clear right level
From what i see everything is fine. Just numbers game now upload steady content build up your playlists. Take COD for example a tad over 7 million video`s atm on YouTube it`s a tough market that 1 for people to find your video`s.
1 thing you could add to each video`s description is a link to a playlist all that content type is in something like. "if you enjoyed this video check out my other COD video`s" (link to playlist) something like that.
Great Idea! I'm definitely doing that from now on.

Scuzzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
If you have the option, Claim your custom channel link! It may not sound like much but when you post your channel URL all of the letters and numbers aren't that great :/ Settings>Advanced(under channel name in the overview section)>Channel Settings, select the link next to You're eligible for a custom URL. Your channel should be eligible.