Request Improving my highlights videos.

Quick response: What do you think of my videos?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KevinVG207

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
The Netherlands
YouTube
Hello everyone!
I recently started making CS:GO videos, as I upgraded my GPU and got shadowplay working.
Now, since I'm new to FPS highlight videos I'd like to find out how I can make my videos better than they are now. I'm hoping for any kind of feedback, it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative. Negative is probably even better as it helps me to know what I did wrong and shouldn't to again.

Here are 2 of my videos:

(I know I should play in 1080p, and I got that feedback from others as well. I already made the change and my next video will be full 1080p, not the stretched 4:3 resolution I had back then.)

Thanks for any kind of feedback, it's highly appreciated!

-Kevin

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone!
I recently started making CS:GO videos, as I upgraded my GPU and got shadowplay working.
Now, since I'm new to FPS highlight videos I'd like to find out how I can make my videos better than they are now. I'm hoping for any kind of feedback, it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative. Negative is probably even better as it helps me to know what I did wrong and shouldn't to again.

Here are 2 of my videos:

(I know I should play in 1080p, and I got that feedback from others as well. I already made the change and my next video will be full 1080p, not the stretched 4:3 resolution I had back then.)

Thanks for any kind of feedback, it's highly appreciated!

-Kevin
Your videos appeal to a certain market, so you're fine there. But you need to make enticing thumbnails that have high quality backgrounds to them. Secondly, try to use engaging titles as well, your main job is to attract others to watch your videos. I'd write more content for your description if possible as well, you can get better search engine results that way ^^

KevinVG207

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
The Netherlands
YouTube
Your videos appeal to a certain market, so you're fine there. But you need to make enticing thumbnails that have high quality backgrounds to them. Secondly, try to use engaging titles as well, your main job is to attract others to watch your videos. I'd write more content for your description if possible as well, you can get better search engine results that way ^^
Thanks for the feedback!
I'll keep this in consideration. But what exactly do you mean with "high quality" backgrounds?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback!
I'll keep this in consideration. But what exactly do you mean with "high quality" backgrounds?
High quality backgrounds means the pictures behind the text. They can draw a lot of attention if you get higher resolution, higher stylized, or something that brings attention to people easier.