Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
funny stuff bro i lost it when you dropped it on your toe
Thanks dude![DOUBLEPOST=1499743493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude this was pretty funny. but after you dropped it on your toe and then kicked it would of hurt more when you kicked it since you dropped it on your toe. but i have to say it would of been better as a silent film type of thing
I actually thought about that after the video! I was super disappointed I didn't do that. Thanks for the tip man!

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thanks dude![DOUBLEPOST=1499743493][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually thought about that after the video! I was super disappointed I didn't do that. Thanks for the tip man!
no problem dude im happy i could help but yeah it is a shame that you didn't do that :D but hopefully next time if you make one of these videos you will put it like that :D

Reactions: TheLatinoPlatypus

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dang Congrats on the sub count by the way! I wish I could get there![DOUBLEPOST=1499832912][/DOUBLEPOST]
Goal Achieved.
Thanks man it took me pretty much 5 years to hit this point lol the first few years i had no idea what i was doing and another 2 years i was pretty much stuck at 600 lol but this year things are looking up for me and dude as long as your having fun with your channel and enjoy making your videos you will reach my sub count and beyond that :) thats pretty much why i do youtube because its just so much fun and i love gaming :D so just do what you love and enjoy yourself and you will make it as far as you would like to

Reactions: TheLatinoPlatypus

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks man it took me pretty much 5 years to hit this point lol the first few years i had no idea what i was doing and another 2 years i was pretty much stuck at 600 lol but this year things are looking up for me and dude as long as your having fun with your channel and enjoy making your videos you will reach my sub count and beyond that :) thats pretty much why i do youtube because its just so much fun and i love gaming :D so just do what you love and enjoy yourself and you will make it as far as you would like to
Sounds awesome! Thanks for the advice dude!

Reactions: Scalperhero