Images for Photoshop

G

Gods of Odds

I am going to be getting Photoshop soon but I wanted to know where can I find FREE images just I use and edit and then display if wanted? I want different sort of images anything from swords, roman soldiers to spaceships and pretty much anything.

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
You can just use google. I was always told in my graphic design classes to change the "search tools" setting to "labeled for noncommercial reuse with modification," although, I am not sure if that is truly necessary.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
You can just use google. I was always told in my graphic design classes to change the "search tools" setting to "labeled for noncommercial reuse with modification," although, I am not sure if that is truly necessary.

Copyrighted images aren't really that much of a problem because nobody really cares but to be safe do as @Jdlikefood said and you should be fine.

G

Gods of Odds

Thanks for the help, so if I do that I will be able to use any of the images I find with out even the tiniest risk of copyright?

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks for the help, so if I do that I will be able to use any of the images I find with out even the tiniest risk of copyright?

YES, for the most part depending where you post the images. Imgur, youtube, and reddit don't care but, just make sure you read the policy's for the websites before posting.

G

Gods of Odds

YES, for the most part depending where you post the images. Imgur, youtube, and reddit don't care but, just make sure you read the policy's for the websites before posting.
Ok thanks, I think I would only ever use them for YouTube anyway.