Gaming I'm TimmanDoesLoL Hey people!

TimmanDoesLoL

New User
Aug 8, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Timi AKA Timman47 AKA TimmanDoesLoL. I come from London, UK and have been living here all my life. I would prefer not to say my age but i am a teenager but not 13 years.

I found the Freedom! website because my channel I just started it and I don't know any people that would be interested in League content so I was looking for sites/forums that I could find people that would watch my videos. My hobbies are playing PC games, mostly League of Legends, though I play Gmod Aura Kingdom Elsword Alien Swarm and more.

My favourite food is chicken, anything that is chicken, I will eat it. I just recently went to a BBQ and first thing I said to my friend was "Where's the chicken?" xD so I love chicken.

I have been on Youtube for 2 years and I'm starting a new channel because I want to start recording afresh the game I play the most, which is League. I will be uploading daily League gameplay videos on my channel, later today I'll be uploading my first video.

Thanks for reading this and I hope I can find and speak to cool people on this website!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Timi AKA Timman47 AKA TimmanDoesLoL. I come from London, UK and have been living here all my life. I would prefer not to say my age but i am a teenager but not 13 years.

I found the Freedom! website because my channel I just started it and I don't know any people that would be interested in League content so I was looking for sites/forums that I could find people that would watch my videos. My hobbies are playing PC games, mostly League of Legends, though I play Gmod Aura Kingdom Elsword Alien Swarm and more.

My favourite food is chicken, anything that is chicken, I will eat it. I just recently went to a BBQ and first thing I said to my friend was "Where's the chicken?" xD so I love chicken.

I have been on Youtube for 2 years and I'm starting a new channel because I want to start recording afresh the game I play the most, which is League. I will be uploading daily League gameplay videos on my channel, later today I'll be uploading my first video.

Thanks for reading this and I hope I can find and speak to cool people on this website!

Welcome to the Family Tim!, You can found alot of people in this forums plays League of Legends (I not a player btw), Yea Where's the chicken at mate?