Gaming I'm TheGamingEdgeHD

TheGamingEdge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! . Anyways, so I think I have decent quality, but for some reason my mic catches my keyboard and mouse , any ideas on how to fix that? Anyways if you could please check me out and give me constructive criticism it would be appreciated! Any visits of my channel and help would be greatly appreciated! I would love to have help with my channel! Thanks alot you guys! Oh i forgot! Don't judge me, but I am 13. Search up TheGamingEdgeHD, it's the one with the MELON minecraft :p Anyways, these threads won't let me put my actual link.. Thanks so much guys!

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! . Anyways, so I think I have decent quality, but for some reason my mic catches my keyboard and mouse , any ideas on how to fix that? Anyways if you could please check me out and give me constructive criticism it would be appreciated! Any visits of my channel and help would be greatly appreciated! I would love to have help with my channel! Thanks alot you guys! Oh i forgot! Don't judge me, but I am 13. Search up TheGamingEdgeHD, it's the one with the MELON minecraft :p Anyways, these threads won't let me put my actual link.. Thanks so much guys!
What do you mean catches?