Gaming I'm TekKnite, I Am A Competitive Gamer

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
Hello everyone I am glad you clicked my thread! Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is TekKnite and I have been on youtube since 2007 and made my current channel back in 2011. This channel is called BeatsClanLive. We do a lot of things over there as far as gaming is concerned. I am a gaming channel and i hope I sparked your interest. I have primarily been posting a lot of Rivals of Aether content as of late because that is the game i am most passionate about right now. This game is basically like Super Smash Bros. and is most closely related to Super Smash Bros. Melee. I also livestream a lot of Rivals of Aether on my Twitch channel (TekKnite). I have just recently started youtube streaming in addition to twitch streaming at the same time. I was mostly streaming on twitch since last year & I discovered a way to dual stream with youtube as well once i heard about the 4K 1K rule. I play Rivals so much because i am a competitor & I aim to be one of the best in my state and also hope to be a notable player in the community. I use to play Transformers War for Cybertron competitively way back in 2010. It was a third person shooter and that game is what sparked my drive for competitive gaming. As time passed the game slowly became less relevant until it died. I was among the top 50 and my clan (BeatsClanLive) was top 20. This channel means so much to me because it all started through Transformers and my clan. I hope you enjoyed this short intro about myself. If you have any questions about anything about me or my channel please ask. I love conversing and getting feedback.