Solved Im Still under Review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS Sneakers

New User
Nov 22, 2016
I joined a week ago and I still havent got a notification that I have been abel to join freedom my name is (JSSneakers1)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey @JS Sneakers,

Sorry to hear it's taking so long. If you haven't been contacted in two weeks, please contact Freedom Support at [email protected] along with your channel ID found after the /channel/ part of the URL of your channel.
Send that to them alongside your Freedom Dashboard ID found under your profile picture on the Freedom Dashboard.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I joined a week ago and I still havent got a notification that I have been abel to join freedom my name is (JSSneakers1)
You can see your progress on joining the network on your Freedom dashboard. If on the home screen you see a little green box - where you previously might of seen the notification "under review" all you need to do is click that and engage with a live chat with a Freedom representative to get the "learn more" button sent to you. However if your channel is not showing that or you are still seeing your channel is under review you should submit a ticket via www.support.tm outlining both your channel ID / a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page and a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.