I'm so down right now :/

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
Nothing seems to be going my way. Losing subscribers for months with 0 growth, except for yesterday when I got 40 subs and things seemed great, but then wake up this morning to see I had lost all those subs and 1 more. In the last year I have lost 3 family members. Things just aren't looking good for me or my channel. I have zero clue what to do. I'm lost and i need help.

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
Nothing seems to be going my way. Losing subscribers for months with 0 growth, except for yesterday when I got 40 subs and things seemed great, but then wake up this morning to see I had lost all those subs and 1 more. In the last year I have lost 3 family members. Things just aren't looking good for me or my channel. I have zero clue what to do. I'm lost and i need help.
Everyone does YouTube for different reasons, and I understand wanting to grow and become a big channel. But, at the end of the day remember, you gotta love what you do even if it means that not many people feel the same. Just gotta stay true to yourself and not let the dream of "being huge" cloud everything. I'd hope you started doing YouTube because it looked fun, and not just for money(though nothing wrong with that, since it'd be your choice). Just, take a step back for a moment and really understand everything you're doing and why :) p.s. Sorry to hear about your family memebers :/

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I deeply respect your wishes, but the channel won't grow when you take it super serious, it never does.. You're a small channel, think of it like a hobby that everyone does, YouTube is much harder than it was 10 years ago, back then, people didn't know about it, there weren't huge amount of channels that do the same thing, you need to realize that it's very hard to get off on YouTube nowadays, more than it was before, but keep it in the bright side, the more videos your channel has, the higher chance you have to raise to the upper hood, how do I know that? Well channels with under ~100 videos never get off so easily, maybe not channels lower than ~1000 get off, and, I'm terribly sorry for losing people in your family, but death is just next stage for them, and, they look down on you every day, hoping that you won't let yourself become something that they don't want to.

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
I deeply respect your wishes, but the channel won't grow when you take it super serious, it never does.. You're a small channel, think of it like a hobby that everyone does, YouTube is much harder than it was 10 years ago, back then, people didn't know about it, there weren't huge amount of channels that do the same thing, you need to realize that it's very hard to get off on YouTube nowadays, more than it was before, but keep it in the bright side, the more videos your channel has, the higher chance you have to raise to the upper hood, how do I know that? Well channels with under ~100 videos never get off so easily, maybe not channels lower than ~1000 get off, and, I'm terribly sorry for losing people in your family, but death is just next stage for them, and, they look down on you every day, hoping that you won't let yourself become something that they don't want to.
I appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1499126837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everyone does YouTube for different reasons, and I understand wanting to grow and become a big channel. But, at the end of the day remember, you gotta love what you do even if it means that not many people feel the same. Just gotta stay true to yourself and not let the dream of "being huge" cloud everything. I'd hope you started doing YouTube because it looked fun, and not just for money(though nothing wrong with that, since it'd be your choice). Just, take a step back for a moment and really understand everything you're doing and why :) p.s. Sorry to hear about your family memebers :/
Thanks for the advice :) Oh and Im not in it for the money, I don't even have a paypal to link to my freedom dashboard :D

Reactions: uberimmortalomen

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Keep your heads up! Look at your channel and see what you have accomplished thus far. We all have ups and down regarding subs but one thing doesn't change, we are all awesome in our own way and so are you. Sure people come and go but don't let it get you down!