1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Gaming I'm so close to 1k!

Discussion in 'Promote Yourself!' started by Chris Field, Mar 16, 2019 at 11:37 PM.

1. Chris Field

Chris Field Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Hey guys, i hope you're all having a good day! My name is Chris aka GamingPixel. I'm currently trying to grow my Youtube Live Streams! I stream at 2PM GMT Mon-Thursday (with the occasional extra streams) for around 4-6 hours! I've been streaming games like Apex Legends and The Division 2, I throw in the occasional Overwatch content too. I've been making Gaming Content for nearly 5 years and recently moved to streaming and i've made an awesome community of people there, i'd love if you guys could stop by and check out my channel and maybe even help me achieve my goal! Also if you want to stop by my live streams and have a chat i'd absolutely be down for that too! Thanks for reading and even considering helping me out! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBkmtU62sYsqp4tQlfQlIIw?

2. Briana

Briana Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Hi Chris,
    cool streams and I like your voice! It's very nice to listen too! I'm going to continue watching your videos later today and you got a new follower for sure!
    Take care

3. It's The Kid

It's The Kid Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Hey Chris
    I believe you have what it takes to go to 10k or 100k subscribers
    I'm supporting you all the way man
    Stay LEGENDARY